ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't think I've posted in this thread before but anyway, had a couple of 1.0 UBs, totally skipped 2.0s, loving the 3.0s, does anyone know any release dates yet?

Some say possibly next month, others say they'll start dropping next year. I dont think anyone has specific dates though
Ok thanks, sooner the better!

On another note, triple blacks been taken off of Foot Locker EU release calendar so wondering if they are delayed, was hoping for those next week.

How is this Parley drop going to go? I know it's super limited and I probably won't get a pair, but I want to shoot my shot if I can. Thanks NT fam!

still got my order in. Even though everything points to they prolly wont be shipping anything out since the site has been down, theres no harm in me waiting it out

No chance. BT pre-orders were supposed to ship out last week, which have not. If you still think your TBs will ship out before the BTs, you're in over your head. 

Had to file claim for ginger 4s I ordered from there sonce I wouldnt be around for the drop. Prior to order and right after dude would reply right away and guaranteed myorder but then on release day and after he didnt respond to like 10 emails. Filed a claim and just got word from paypal that dude didnt respond and Id be getting full refund. My guess is ur sol

Last edited:
Had to file claim for ginger 4s I ordered from there sonce I wouldnt be around for the drop. Prior to order and right after dude would reply right away and guaranteed myorder but then on release day and after he didnt respond to like 10 emails. Filed a claim and just got word from paypal that dude didnt respond and Id be getting full refund. My guess is ur sol

yeah, im not expecting the kicks. But as long as I get my bread back, I'm good

When were those ever referred to as Watermelon UB's? I thought we all always knew them as the Mineral Teals

They look nothing like watermelons to me. If anything they remind of the toothpaste theme Bloody Gums Dunk SBs

They look watermelon to me the red flesh and green/teal rind. Watermelon candy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom