ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roll.gif
this is the best thing i've seen from adidas, see you guys already stanned for them, now I do, simply for this tweet.

yeezy mafia legit send a tweet out daily like

"350 v2 all black voming out between JANUARY 1st and DECEMBER 31 ST"

Too much money possibly being spent the next 3 weeks on Adidas man. 

We got the Palace collab coming up Saturday

Parley on Tuesday 

Reigning Champs the 29th

and TWO Triple Black UBs Dec. 1st

My family all getting $10 gas cards for christmas this year man, I'm gonna be bone dry 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Only ones I need in the next few weeks are the RC UB, RC PB, TB UB, and TB UC. Really hoping to at least not take an L on 2 out of the 4.
laugh.gif

If I somehow manage to cop all 4 though I will be ecstatic.

Only ones I need in the next few weeks are the RC UB, RC PB, TB UB, and TB UC. Really hoping to at least not take an L on 2 out of the 4.
laugh.gif

If I somehow manage to cop all 4 though I will be ecstatic.
I'm set on TB UB, RC UB, Yeezys nothing more.

Too much money possibly being spent the next 3 weeks on Adidas man. 

We got the Palace collab coming up Saturday

Parley on Tuesday 

Reigning Champs the 29th

and TWO Triple Black UBs Dec. 1st

My family all getting $10 gas cards for christmas this year man, I'm gonna be bone dry :smh: :lol:  
Parley?

Those parley are so alike the triple white uncaged, if you had the chance will you cop? Will they make good trade bait? Or just pass on them? I mean they're just exactly as the triple whites ... 

Those parley are so alike the triple white uncaged, if you had the chance will you cop? Will they make good trade bait? Or just pass on them? I mean they're just exactly as the triple whites ... 
Only copping the Parleys because I don't have a pair of white uncaged yet lol

It's all about the details with these shoes though, that's what draws people in.

They have that hit of teal, plus the softer heelcup which I'd bet makes them more comfy (at least it does w/ the SBs).

Plus you're supporting the concept of using ocean plastic to make shoes, which seems worthwhile to me.

Only copping the Parleys because I don't have a pair of white uncaged yet lol
That's why I'm kindda in the hot spot haha 

It's all about the details with these shoes though, that's what draws people in.

They have that hit of teal, plus the softer heelcup which I'd bet makes them more comfy (at least it does w/ the SBs).

Plus you're supporting the concept of using ocean plastic to make shoes, which seems worthwhile to me.
Yeah yeah I know details, they make the all thing, I know I appreciate them a lot, I've bought stuff cause of the details, but they seem way too unnoticeable, my girl will kill me once she see the shoes lol. 

But it's alright will make it for the oceans tho  
roll.gif
  I'm definitely looking forward for that RM jersey as well. 

Back
Top Bottom