ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif

Looking forward to the 3.0s. Adidas has definitely revised the aesthetics for more casual wear IMO for the upcoming colorways, even though the UB was originally designed for performance. I'm glad they used the bright, neon colorways with the 1.0 and has been toning it down. Props to Adidas for putting in the work to update the model.

Between the bright FK racer colorways and the neutral UB colorways, I have 2 shoes as my go to for everyday wear.

Ok, I bit on WM CS1's in my size finally on that Xhibition drop just now.  I've been purposely passing on these.  Hopefully it fits.

i just skipped thru 1k worth of unread posts just to say adidas had a plan to have an off year in 16' and releasing nothing but  fire fire fire fire, for 2017!!!

Last edited:

i just skipped thru 1k worth of unread posts just to say adidas had a plan to have an off year in 16' and releasing nothing but  fire fire fire fire, for 2017!!!
I pointed this out earlier, but I'm pretty sure these are all fake.

I know blogs have been posting the pics but the heelcup is off on those as is the general shape.

Quote:

I pointed this out earlier, but I'm pretty sure these are all fake.

I know blogs have been posting the pics but the heelcup is off on those as is the general shape.
I dont think they are fake. From all the pictures, even official is noticeable that the shape is a little bit different on the 3.0, in special the toebox area, shape has become worse

I dont think they are fake. From all the pictures, even official is noticeable that the shape is a little bit different on the 3.0, in special the toebox area, shape has become worse
Yeah I've seen a ton of pics of the 3.0, and yeah the shape is different just like the 2.0 is different from the 1.0, but not this different. These have the common shape issues most fake UBs have. An overall more stubby appearance and a less angled heel. The toebox of the red pair is also super jacked up.

If you look at other more official pics of the 3.0, they don't have that outer line on the heelcup that older UBs have. The new heelcup has an almost 3D printed look and is basically seamless.

Also, since the 3.0 samples have been floating around for so long already, it makes complete sense we'd start seeing fakes around now.

I'm pretty sure those are fake man.

Last edited:
I passed on a pair of white 1.0s yesterday for $200. I have a pair already and I am regretting it. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom