ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas really not playing in 2017 

adiads-ultra-boost-3-0-salmon-pink-2017-02.jpg

Too much money possibly being spent the next 3 weeks on Adidas man. 

We got the Palace collab coming up Saturday

Parley on Tuesday 

Reigning Champs the 29th

and TWO Triple Black UBs Dec. 1st

My family all getting $10 gas cards for christmas this year man, I'm gonna be bone dry 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Dude I have no idea and I might have (i am new as **** to shoes), I didn't know if they were too different being ultraboost and energy boost.

Thanks
I was just confused by the question
laugh.gif
. I'm not sure how energy boost fit compared to UB's but I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

Last edited:
okay so are ultra boosts classified by knit? or by sole? or both?...because creams have a 1.0 knit and a continental sole..but i still see it as a 1.0 because of the knit.. are these triple blacks a 1.0 to you guys? or do they have to have 1.0 knit AND the original round nubs on the bottom to be considered a 1.0

Last edited:

okay so are ultra boosts classified by knit? or by sole? or both?...because creams have a 1.0 knit and a continental sole..but i still see it as a 1.0 because of the knit.. are these triple blacks a 1.0 to you guys? or do they have to have 1.0 knit AND the original round nubs on the bottom to be considered a 1.0
Knit.

The whole .0 thing was kinda just made up by people in the thread like us and it stuck but it does refer to the knit style and not the outsole type

the knit

I was just confused by the question
laugh.gif
. I'm not sure how energy boost fit compared to UB's but I'm sure someone here will be able to help.
My energy boosts are a 12.5, which I usually say is my true size since the majority of shoes are a perfect snug fit for me in a 12.5 (but my foot is a 13 on the scale). I wear a 13 in UB's just because I like a little extra room with them though

I was just confused by the question :lol: . I'm not sure how energy boost fit compared to UB's but I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

Haha yeah my question sounded weird. I'm sure they feel the same. Now to find a pair in my size or I might try to snag the new ones coming out.

Back
Top Bottom