ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Update on NATIOTIS order. Launched a Paypal claim last Thursday and escalated it on Monday, and NATIOTIS issued a refund today. And of course today they finally responded to my email saying they made a mistake with the stock...Hope you guys get your money back too.
Same thing happened to me.  Terrible website and customer service experience.  That will be the last time I order from a site that looks like it was optimized for geocities.

Update on NATIOTIS order. Launched a Paypal claim last Thursday and escalated it on Monday, and NATIOTIS issued a refund today. And of course today they finally responded to my email saying they made a mistake with the stock...Hope you guys get your money back too.
I didn't have to file anything, they just sent me an order cancellation and refund- which is still annoying since they were going to be a gift. But I did grab those red/pink uncaged last night for $85 in my girls size so that helps a little

I don't think so at all. I think the pure boost still has its own distinct look away from the ultra boost, although the colorway is clearly inspired by the white uncared. The pure boost line is one that I'm actually impressed by its evolution. Adidas doesn't seem to be as afraid to improve upon and stray away from the original design of the pure boost 1.
So does the evolution of Pure boost go 1 > 2 > ZG? Is ZG part of the line?

I didn't have to file anything, they just sent me an order cancellation and refund- which is still annoying since they were going to be a gift. But I did grab those red/pink uncaged last night for $85 in my girls size so that helps a little
Ya, I'm with ya there...I copped as a gift for my girl. Was excited to have the OG UB in the fam.

Picked up eqt Boost for my wife pretty nice in hand. Come with grey and tan replacement laces. Def recommend if any of your ladies are in need of boost
I'm sure she would like those, aesthetically they're very nice. But I've heard mixed reviews on comfort if anybody can chime in

Should I even waste my time on shiekh website later for v2 restock 
roll.gif

Would cop all 3 of those if they were readily available. Is that a leather cage on the olives? Looks different, they should really try some different materials and stuff to make the shoe look a bit more premium for the price.

Last edited:

Lol exactly the same for me. They refunded after I filed a PayPal demand for my money back. I guess they had to stress cancel and refund all the orders today since they got put under pressure by PayPal.

Not feeling any of those three 3.0 posted above. Only 3.0 I'm excited for are the White Noise and CNY.

i had to return my EQT. Way too bulky. Soft as hell though. But too bulky

Thats the main reason I dont own any EQT, every pair I've tried on is wayyyyy too bulky and heavy. I assumed with boost it would change but not enough to buy
Returned the Sage EQT Boosts I got in a few weeks ago as well. The quality control on the pair I received was really bad since the suede on the left shoe toebox was all worn-looking and fuzzy. I also found they were bulky and that the back of the shoe rubbed my ankle/Achilles and was pretty irritating. Not a fan.

Last edited:

Returned the Sage EQT Boosts I got in a few weeks ago as well. The quality control on the pair I received was really bad since the suede on the left shoe toebox was all worn-looking and fuzzy. I also found they were bulky and that the back of the shoe rubbed my ankle/Achilles and was pretty irritating. Not a fan.
Good to know, thanks. Same issue I've always noticed with that model, I do like the look of them but I'm all about comfort so I never bought a pair. ZX's on the other hand are one of my favorites (5000,8000, & 9000), very comfortable and have a nice silhouette

Back
Top Bottom