ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the most you'd be willing to pay for them if you didn't already have them? :nerd:

I'm trying to decide between these and the Pure Controls.
At this point and from what I've seen them go for, I probably would scrap the idea of buying them altogether. I got them for retail when they came out and they are my most worn pair of Boosts, yellowed sole and all.

At this point and from what I've seen them go for, I probably would scrap the idea of buying them altogether. I got them for retail when they came out and they are my most worn pair of Boosts, yellowed sole and all.
Didn't know you had those 
nerd.gif

What's the most you'd be willing to pay for them if you didn't already have them?
nerd.gif

They're a nice pair but at this point they're not worth it. Buy some triple white 1.0s at a third of the cost and beat them or get a more unique collab pair. 

What's the most you'd be willing to pay for them if you didn't already have them?
nerd.gif

White J&D are a grail of mine but they're just not worth the current prices, especially considering how close they are to the two other white UBs. The details are nice but not $1k nice.

No I haven't yet. The adidas store here didn't have any in stock. They a lot better?
Lets just say if you thought energy boost are comfy, ultra boost are even more comfier. It has more of the boost midsole making it more comfy and has a softer upper than the energy boost. 

White J&D are a grail of mine but they're just not worth the current prices, especially considering how close they are to the two other white UBs. The details are nice but not $1k nice.
The thing that makes the white J&D fire is that they are a true triple white 1.0 including the outsole. But yeah, kind of hard to justify the resale on those when the regular white 1.0 can be had so easily.

Lets just say if you thought energy boost are comfy, ultra boost are even more comfier. It has more of the boost midsole making it more comfy and has a softer upper than the energy boost. 

I will have to check them out around town on my next days off. I have to see how comfy these things truly are. Stores better have these in stock.

I will have to check them out around town on my next days off. I have to see how comfy these things truly are. Stores better have these in stock.
Get your wallet ready. Most likely they are available but not the best cws. The hunt for the 1.0s for a good price is the challenge

Wore my 3m uncaged this weekend and they are way more comfy than caged imo, the extra padding is great

Get your wallet ready. Most likely they are available but not the best cws. The hunt for the 1.0s for a good price is the challenge

Yeah I'm seeing some plain Jane cws on websites. Hoping to find something that pops. Where can you usually find 1.0's.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm seeing some plain Jane cws on websites. Hoping to find something that pops. Where can you usually find 1.0's.
Just live in this thread and you'll see links for CB 1.0. or maybe TW 1.0 Other cws for 1.0 you'll have to look at the bay or fb.

could I get a LC and possibly a PC if that's allowed? pretty sure they're legit but just want second opinion. seller says they're VNDS. thanks!

Last edited:
What's the story with the PureControls...with except of Ebay for some random pairs the ADC EU drop and Kith....I'm not seeing these...

Did I miss the drop?

Pure Boost Primeknits on deck for 2017. I think thye're drifting too much towards an ultra boost look with this but I've always loved the pure boost.

Back
Top Bottom