ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the story with the PureControls...with except of Ebay for some random pairs the ADC EU drop and Kith....I'm not seeing these...

Did I miss the drop?

a long time ago, yes you missed it. the ship has sailed unless you want to pay resale.

View media item 2223879
Pure Boost Primeknits on deck for 2017. I think thye're drifting too much towards an ultra boost look with this but I've always loved the pure boost.

I don't think so at all. I think the pure boost still has its own distinct look away from the ultra boost, although the colorway is clearly inspired by the white uncared. The pure boost line is one that I'm actually impressed by its evolution. Adidas doesn't seem to be as afraid to improve upon and stray away from the original design of the pure boost 1.
View media item 2223882View media item 2223883View media item 2223884

I don't think so at all. I think the pure boost still has its own distinct look away from the ultra boost, although the colorway is clearly inspired by the white uncared. The pure boost line is one that I'm actually impressed by its evolution. Adidas doesn't seem to be as afraid to improve upon and stray away from the original design of the pure boost 1.

idk man, they look pretty similar to uncaged.

I'll be in to try out a pair of these pure boosts.

Last edited:
I'm down with the new Pure Boost look. I like that it took what worked with the UC, but made it sans the tight sock-like ankle collar, moved the 3 stripes to the sides instead of toebox like UC, and added a dope new lacing system with thicker boost cushioning.

Last edited:
I'm down with the new Pure Boost look. I like that it took what worked with the UC, but made it sans the tight sock-like ankle collar, moved the 3 stripes to the sides instead of toebox like UC, and added a dope new lacing system with thicker boost cushioning.
Tbh its looks like 350s x Ub for me. Lol.

idk man, they look pretty similar to uncaged.

I'll be in to try out a pair of these pure boosts.

To be honest the upper as far as shape seems more reminiscent of the Yeezy 350 v1 than the ultra boost uncaged. Especially the ankle liner. But I'm also not a fan of the uncaged silhouette at all and can pick out a bunch of things about it that I don't like lol so I may be a bit biased. Either way I'm looking forward to it. Pretty drastic change up from the OG pure boost

Tbh its looks like 350s x Ub for me. Lol.
Yeah it's like 350s and UB UC had a baby
laugh.gif
. I'm really digging them aesthetically though. I bet they will look really good on feet.

Pure Boost with an actual sole underneath? Count me in. They look better than Uncaged too.

Last edited:

I agree, especially the ankle collar thing.  That's what I don't like about uncaged. 

Welp I copped those factory OG samples I asked about last night

I'll post pics to confirm they are legit when they arrive

Update on NATIOTIS order. Launched a Paypal claim last Thursday and escalated it on Monday, and NATIOTIS issued a refund today. And of course today they finally responded to my email saying they made a mistake with the stock...Hope you guys get your money back too.

Got my first pair of Ultra Boost 2.0's in the other day (Olive) from ADC.  I felt I needed to diversify my U.B. collection as I stocked up on the white/black sole 1.0's and the OG black/blue heel pairs since I loved those cw's so much.  I didn't see a need to get the 2.0's until I saw the Olive pair.  I wasn't able to get the olive 1.0's and they looked so nice that I had to cop.  I hope they fit like the 1.0's. Also very excited about the 3.0's.  They look great, especially the gators/knicks colorway.  

Back
Top Bottom