ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped a pair of caged 3Ms at my mall this morning. Very nice in person. Gradient still annoys me. I preferred the pattern on the uncaged, but the I just can't get down with that ankle sock liner. 

You guys ready for this drop? 
nerd.gif

Copped a pair of caged 3Ms at my mall this morning. Very nice in person. Gradient still annoys me. I preferred the pattern on the uncaged, but the I just can't get down with that ankle sock liner. 
What color?

Same, uncaged are extremely ugly to me. What store?

something tells me TBs will be some what available at retail with the amount of restocks that popped up...passing for now at $235

something tells me TBs will be some what available at retail with the amount of restocks that popped up...passing for now at $235
Yeah I'm not sure on that. They are an LTD as people with Oneness pairs showed. And the thing with the resocks is it's been 1 pair per size from what I can tell. So they've restocked 3 or 4 times? Maybe 5 pairs total per size have been sold on there? Not quite big numbers.

December 3rd?

if the all black ones get a release I'll pass on the 3m ones and settle for adding some 3m laces.

Something about these 3ms just doesn't work as well as the first.

As someone who is indifferent to the pattern it really takes away from this one in particular. 

Back
Top Bottom