ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone ever have issues logging in to your account on ADC?

I can login using Firefox fine... but in Chrome is just keeps looping me back to the login page. 
You run any ad-blocking extensions? I know those messed with payment/cart issues during the last yeezy release

It has nothing to do with any releases, as I cannot login on Chrome on any random day.  

I do have an Ad-blocker on.  Just turned it off for this page/domain, and still no luck. 
Try clearing all Adidas related cookies. That typically fixes a lot of the issues with their site. I've had this problem before too. I've also had it where everytime I would cart, the cart would clear when I would go to checkout. Clearing cookies fixed that for me. 

I thought about grabbing the 3M uncaged but they look way too similar to my triple white uncaged already and to drop another $200.

Try clearing all Adidas related cookies. That typically fixes a lot of the issues with their site. I've had this problem before too. I've also had it where everytime I would cart, the cart would clear when I would go to checkout. Clearing cookies fixed that for me. 
That did it. 

Thanks, +1 

That did it. 

Thanks, +1 
No problem. Their website is terrible. 
mean.gif

Was wondering what the commotion was and its about an all white (reflective) color again?

Yall buggin.
I want these whites, especially after I got soot / charcoal stains on my white 1.0's. 

Also, I'm one of the minority around here that actually doesn't mind the gradient patterns. 

Back
Top Bottom