ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is a directory site. From what I can tell, most of the merchants that it links to are legit.

Yea I was playing around the site and it states that the item will be sold and shipped by the merchant site. But then I go to the merchant site and they product is not available.

Last edited:
It is a directory site. From what I can tell, most of the merchants that it links to are legit.

Yea I was playing around the site and it states that the item will be sold and shipped by the merchant site. But then I go to the merchant site and they product is not available.
I don't know why, but my best guess is that because this is a hot item the lyst site cannot keep up with the inventory of the actual merchant's site.

Already dropped, only 400 pairs released in Asia. If you can find it on resale market, bust out your wallets.
I'm well aware and that's not an issue. However, finding my size is an issue
vacationing in taipei and scooped these today. uncaged is about 10usd more expensive vs caged. im assuming because it comes with an extra pair of rope laces. didnt even really want em. then i saw them in person. added bonus apparently they arent dropping in canada so i guess its a nice little souvenier from taipei.

Last edited:
Curious to see what others may think. Hesitant to order my UB size.
If it is still relevant in 4 or 5 Days I could help you:
Since I could't decide too, I ordered them in my tts (9.5 or 43 1/3) and in my ub size (10 or 44) and will keep the better fitting pair and send back the other pair.
So when they arrive I can tell you which pair I keeped.

Passing on 3Ms

Took the survey. Was the discount supposed to be in dollars or %? I assume percent? Left a question on the bottom. Wondering how you would handle raffle tickets for capped numbers like your examples of 150 tickets or 350 tickets. Is the raffle then first come first serve. So you would have an online mechanism to allow people to enter at a certain point for the raffle. I voted for .50 per raffle for unlimited entries since i thought they point of a raffle was to give everyone an "equal" shot. All things considered at least (ie the bots, multiple email accounts etc.)

For those still hesitating on the Day 0 capsule, gotta say it's a very nice premium pack (even though it's labeled as "consortium", i think it's kinda misleading.)

The PB ZG is really nice and beyond expectations. It makes the Livestock look cheap. That black sole makes it look really high end.

In addition here are some details & observations that were not fully layed out on the product description:
  1. The PK is not as thick as the YZ V2.
  2. Sizing wise, i went TTS with a bit of room space at the front. Can possibly go .5 up as well if the wearer doesn't like a snug fit. The heel area is tricky on first glance and people gonna get worried about heel slippage. The main lock down is by the strap in the middle, keeps the foot secure really.
  3. There is a heel cup  at the sides to back to reinforce the backend.
  4. Black minimal innersole. No branding & removable.
  5. heel area has suede patch similar to YZ 350 V1.
  6. The lace locks are made of some super durable rubber unlike anything i've seen before.
  7. god dam rope laces are dope AF! 

View media item 2210658

For those still hesitating on the Day 0 capsule, gotta say it's a very nice premium pack (even though it's labeled as "consortium", i think it's kinda misleading.)

The PB ZG is really nice and beyond expectations. It makes the Livestock look cheap. That black sole makes it look really high end.

In addition here are some details & observations that were not fully layed out on the product description:

1. The PK is not as thick as the YZ V2.
  2. Sizing wise, i went TTS with a bit of room space at the front. Can possibly go .5 up as well if the wearer doesn't like a snug fit. The heel area is tricky on first glance and people gonna get worried about heel slippage. The main lock down is by the strap in the middle, keeps the foot secure really.
  3. There is a heel cup  at the sides to back to reinforce the backend.
  4. Black minimal innersole. No branding & removable.
  5. heel area has suede patch similar to YZ 350 V1.
  6. The lace locks are made of some super durable rubber unlike anything i've seen before.
  7. god dam rope laces are dope AF! 

Thanks for this very informative post. Would you say that the sizing is same as UBs?

So does anyone know if you're on the product page on ADC will the page automatically refresh when the shoe goes live or do you have to keep refreshing the page manually?

vacationing in taipei and scooped these today. uncaged is about 10usd more expensive vs caged. im assuming because it comes with an extra pair of rope laces. didnt even really want em. then i saw them in person. added bonus apparently they arent dropping in canada so i guess its a nice little souvenier from taipei.
So jealous right now. Assuming you're in Toronto too with the Blue Jays dp, but wanted the uncaged for the collection and we don't get them....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom