ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
something tells me TBs will be some what available at retail with the amount of restocks that popped up...passing for now at $235

Yeah I'm not sure on that. They are an LTD as people with Oneness pairs showed. And the thing with the resocks is it's been 1 pair per size from what I can tell. So they've restocked 3 or 4 times? Maybe 5 pairs total per size have been sold on there? Not quite big numbers.

I only say it because i have had a shot at 2 of the restocks and i never have a shot at anything when it comes to hyped adidas releases :lol: teamanual forever taking an L

Is it just because the site is still low key?

I only say it because i have had a shot at 2 of the restocks and i never have a shot at anything when it comes to hyped adidas releases
laugh.gif
teamanual forever taking an L

It was, but not any more- hard to say how available these will be but they've guaranteed at least 4 full size runs now

something tells me TBs will be some what available at retail with the amount of restocks that popped up...passing for now at $235

The thing is at $235 it shouldn't be much more than retail plus tax If retail is around $200. It's definitely a good price to secure a pair.

I only say it because i have had a shot at 2 of the restocks and i never have a shot at anything when it comes to hyped adidas releases
laugh.gif
teamanual forever taking an L

Haha. Yeah I think that's mostly it. And people wary to buy just cause it's still somewhat unknown. So it goes slower than normal. In my opinion at least .

The thing is at $235 it shouldn't be much more than retail plus tax If retail is around $200. It's definitely a good price to secure a pair.
$25 over retail once you take shipping and taxes (cali) into account. Rather pay an extra $25 than waste endless time trying to secure a pair. Hopefully wb comes through.

Last edited:
I just went for the black in a 13. 

Screw it, 

Pretty much the only Ub's i want and 40 bucks over retail in all.

v
ohwell.gif
v

only issue is how long they'll take to come

Last edited:

I just went for the black in a 13. 

Screw it, 

Pretty much the only Ub's i want and 40 bucks over retail in all.

v
ohwell.gif
v
Yeah I was very tempted to do the same but I just don't want to wait until December to get them, I guess I'll try at retail if they ever do release.

Yeah I was very tempted to do the same but I just don't want to wait until December to get them, I guess I'll try at retail if they ever do release.
worse case if I get em before hand I'll pass em to someone who wears a 13 for 200 bucks and chalk it up to an  impulse decision. 

Skip a lunch or 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom