ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a little sick. Saw someone unboxing the futurecraft MFG boosts yesterday in Berlin at the originals store and got so caught up in all the HU NMD stuff that I didn't even bother to see if they had any in my size sitting around. They did. I missed. Ugh.
:smh:
Lol, nah, man you're good. They'll probably be released in a few months anyway. What is this, like, the 2nd "release" of these technically? I think we'll have more opportunities soon...I want the black pair lol

Lol, nah, man you're good. They'll probably be released in a few months anyway. What is this, like, the 2nd "release" of these technically? I think we'll have more opportunities soon...I want the black pair lol
That makes me feel better. Prefer the black as well. Just good timing to be here as the dropped - would have been a nice overall experience.

Better pic of the I Kicked Lasagna Ultra Boost ATR
I'm actually feeling the silhouette of these but this cw is just not doing it for me. Now if the pink/red toebox PK would have been a black/white weave fading into the grey back with black accents and heel cup, I would have been all over these. This silhouette would also look good in an all black version.

Last edited:

based off of everything we've seen, i dont think futurecrafts will see a HUGE easy to obtain release.

Well I finally sold my white 1.0 for retail instead of returning them. Gotta say tho.. Never dealt with more flakers in my life. Like 5 of u hit my up and flakes for some reason or another. 1 cat telling me the left toe is a millimeter off to the right.. 1 dude asking me for under retail when he knows what I paid. Smh I mean jeez wtf next time I'll just return them sh*ts and not even ask if anyone wants them.

Last edited:
Well I finally sold my white 1.0 for retail instead of returning them. Gotta say tho.. Never dealt with more flakers in my life. Like 5 of u hit my up and flakes for some reason or another. 1 cat telling me the left toe is a millimeter off to the right.. 1 dude asking me for under retail when he knows what I paid. Smh I mean jeez wtf next time I'll just return them sh*ts and not even ask if anyone wants them.

:lol: Sorry to hear that, if they'd been a half size bigger I'd have taken them off your hands.

Been through this a few times myself. Dudes want you to jump through hoops to sell them shoes
mean.gif

Ive had similar happen with buying and selling here.

Been through this a few times myself. Dudes want you to jump through hoops to sell them shoes :smh:

To be fair, some of the sellers on here ask WAY too much, and then wonder why no one buys there shoes after months and months of listing them.

Last edited:
So it looks like these are indeed part of the Alexander Wang collection too. Hopefully the sock like pair isn't an early sample of the one you posted, cause the sock-ish pair is really dope to me.

Back
Top Bottom