ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So offered seller 280 invoice while these were sitting at $190. He says he has offers at 300 so I say good luck and reteact my max bid of 260. End up sniping them at $229 from him [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Dope pickup. I see on page 1 these are supposed to fit like UB, but do they fit like 1.0's or 2.0's? I'm 0.5 sz up in 1.0 and TTS in 2.0 

Just copped a sz 12  LiveStock PureBoost for $260 shipped off eBay via PP invoice. I wanted to resist so badly in paying resale on these but that was a good price to me for that elusive size. Plus I was drawn to these especially since I'm half Canadian. Really like that I can rep a Canadian company like LiveStock with these. Same train of thought applies to Reigning Champ who I have a ton of clothing from too (t-shirts, mid-weight sweatshirts and slim sweatpants). 

Last edited:
Don't buy the shoe.

agreed man

:smile: :smile: :smile:

I've been wearing them at home and wonder how people wear these? The entire shoe is very snug, not just the toe area where it's the worst. It's to the point where I think it is cutting off blood circulation. I can't even sit down and watch TV without it distracting me. My feet are wide but they are not especially wide. Is it just something you get used to or get more loose overtime? These are Core Blacks 1.0 btw, I heard they're more snug than the other versions and colors.

i also got 0.5 upsize for the CB1.0 but still got the same snug feel , have tried to remove the insole and it feels much better...
but the "feel of the boost" is not as good as before
thats my opinion only

Last edited:
Just copped a sz 12  LiveStock PureBoost for $260 shipped off eBay via PP invoice. I wanted to resist so badly in paying resale on these but that was a good price to me for that elusive size. Plus I was drawn to these especially since I'm half Canadian. Really like that I can rep a Canadian company like LiveStock with these. Same train of thought applies to Reigning Champ who I have a ton of clothing from too (t-shirts, mid-weight sweatshirts and slim sweatpants). 

Was tempted to id a pair if I didn't snipe that auction

Anyone have any info on these? I thought they were suppose to release today, not sure if I missed it:

It was released on Wednesday if I am not mistaken. Only Adidas EU.

don't even bother getting those unless you want to pay resell, unfortunately.
Damn, really dig these too. I like the black ones, but I have way too many black shoes.

On a slightly different topic, I just went to Hong Kong...Was hoping I could find some nice Ultra boosts, but NOPE.

Retail stores don't even have them, sold out on the spot ALWAYS. Employees are either selling to friends/resellers themselves, but there are absolutely none on the shelves. Insane.

In other news I returned my concepts rose gold eqts. I just didn't feel that strongly about them after a week or so. Love them in pictures but in person they were a little underwhelming.

Lmao what is this, the Yeezy thread?
smile.gif
Most will go for that especially those are colab pair. I'm ready for that.
laugh.gif

Yeah those reigning champs is the pair im looking forward to scooping.

Have a pair of black 2.0 I'm taking back to Nordstrom tm size 13. PM if you want them for retail.

I'm a little sick. Saw someone unboxing the futurecraft MFG boosts yesterday in Berlin at the originals store and got so caught up in all the HU NMD stuff that I didn't even bother to see if they had any in my size sitting around. They did. I missed. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom