ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any CBs 1 or 2.0 available anywhere? My friend is looking for some.

Sz 11.5

Last edited:
Long time boost fan, new to the thread. Just curious if anyone has some sort of master list of all Ultra boost releases (GRs, limited, collabs, etc). An NMD one would be great too. Thanks guys

Long time boost fan, new to the thread. Just curious if anyone has some sort of master list of all Ultra boost releases (GRs, limited, collabs, etc). An NMD one would be great too. Thanks guys
Check out page one of this thread. Don't think it lists everything but has a good amount.

Last edited:
i ignored all my kith notifications today not even thinking about what theyd drop. oh well, glad someone grabbed at least :smokin

No one has an accurate list of all upcoming boost release dates, adidas changes the dates all the time regardless. But if you look back at posts in this thread, pics especially, there was a guy, Frank something or other, that posted some catalogue pics that had EU shipping dates listed for a lot of the upcoming 3.0 colorways. But those dates only refer to when the shoes will be shipped to the stores, not the actual release date. Regardless, the majority of 3.0s will start dropping in December & January, with maybe a couple showing up in November.

I got my white 1.0s today and they fit much better than my black 1.0's which were too tight. But my big toe is poking through whatever the knit material is at the front. Do I just have a deformed foot or does anyone else have the same problem.

I got my white 1.0s today and they fit much better than my black 1.0's which were too tight. But my big toe is poking through whatever the knit material is at the front. Do I just have a deformed foot or does anyone else have the same problem.
Some people do, and there's not many options other than living with it or taking out the insole to give a little more room.  Some people just have taller toes than others.

I left my white 1.0s stuffed with tissue from a pair of Jordans for ~ a month and the PK in the toebox was not so tight and prone to toe-poking-through afterwards.  But almost everyone's toes are going to poke through a pair of brand new 1.0s a little bit.

Sorta want the white UBs...Someone convince me...

EDIT: Nvm, sold out. That helps :lol:.

Last edited:
Sorta want the white UBs...Someone convince me...

EDIT: Nvm, sold out. That helps
laugh.gif
you in SF? I think i saw some pairs on Offerup. Also saw a MC for retail

havent been in here for a min. Any news on the Olive 2.0's? any Royal Blue esque type deals like the $106 sweatshop deal months back?

Back
Top Bottom