ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Also no one coming in claiming adidas is ditching UBs for NMDs.

RIP Ultra Boost

Never Forget

The homie who never lets you forget that one time you brought the ugly broad back from the club.

Glad to see you around these parts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAOO this thread can get a little weird sometimes but I barely joined when Creams restocked so I don't know how it was before.

From what I see on the reg there's about 20 or so regulars in here that make attempts to contribute which is cool.

I'm 20 UBs deep now and more than half of those have come from the help of the thread 
nerd.gif

LMAOO this thread can get a little weird sometimes but I barely joined when Creams restocked so I don't know how it was before.

From what I see on the reg there's about 20 or so regulars in here that make attempts to contribute which is cool.

I'm 20 UBs deep now and more than half of those have come from the help of the thread 
nerd.gif
Think 20 is a bit low. You're selling people short. Should go back and read the thread from the beginning... tedious at times but the evolution is interesting.

Think 20 is a bit low. You're selling people short. Should go back and read the thread from the beginning... tedious at times but the evolution is interesting.
I'm sure there's more. 20 was just a rough estimate lol but there's only so many screen names that I find to be super memorable or people that stand out in here because of more than their contributes to the thread. Like @jpac1738  for his arguing with people or @tankdayglo  for flexing his TB 1.0s 
laugh.gif

There used to be a lot more regulars in here that either got over the UB hype, copped what they needed to cop, or transformed their love for boost to NMDs and left the thread.

Plus I know there were a ton of people who simply can't keep up with the thread as this thread moves even with no releases. It has slowed down a considerable amount which leads me to believe the NMD page count will surpass this thread some point in the future.

I admit the bickering on my end gets pretty tiresome but it helped weed out folks who do nothing for the thread. Kinda turned off some people going into this thread which is understandable, but those who still fancy the thread beyond that then dope to see you here every day.

At the end of the day if you are here to network to help each other cop UBs or just want to see some pics of UBs or here just to have idle chat with the regular NTers here then you are most welcome.

All the other nonsense/begging/leeching/lurking, we don't need you.

View media item 2173766
Gonna introduce my lady to the world of boost later today. She's been doing all the work without complaint since I've been down post-Achilles surgery.

Also, seeing the uncaged in person kinda makes me want a pair. The silhouette is so freakin clean man...but the collar seems like it'll be PITA(hopefully she's cool with it).

There used to be a lot more regulars in here that either got over the UB hype, copped what they needed to cop, or transformed their love for boost to NMDs and left the thread.
Yeah, gradients have sucked the life out of this thread.  Sometimes I wonder why I still come here because there is absolutely nothing on the near horizon that interests me.  No doubt things will pick up with the 3.0 releases but in the meantime there's just not much new stuff to discuss.  I don't mind the OT tangents, though.  I can skim/speed read pretty well. 
roll.gif

Not a fan of what the NMD thread became and I'll never set foot in the Yeezy thread again lol

If I ever cop NMDs again or get some Yeezys I'd rather just show them off in here 

Not a fan of what the NMD thread became and I'll never set foot in the Yeezy thread again lol

If I ever cop NMDs again or get some Yeezys I'd rather just show them off in here 
I joined the NMD hype for a few months earlier this year, and was just wearing my grey/reds and grey/white ones. I wore my red gradiant ultraboosts to the gym a few times a week, but no ultra boost casually. Then one day I saw my wool greys collecting dust and said feck it, so I put them on. I had forgotten real comfort for hype...

Now my two nmds are just collecting dust, I like them a lot but why wear less comfortable shoes when you have ubs and a pb zg?

This thread was moving so fast at one point i couldnt keep up. That couples with my lack of interest in gradients turned me off.

I have a solid lineup of like 10 pairs of UB and ill probably be chilling until triple black/RC/2017s drop

Back
Top Bottom