ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meh, they can keep those. Just give me one of these already.
You'll only want those until retail pairs come out with the 2.0 knit 
laugh.gif

Yeah, gradients have sucked the life out of this thread.  Sometimes I wonder why I still come here because there is absolutely nothing on the near horizon that interests me.  No doubt things will pick up with the 3.0 releases but in the meantime there's just not much new stuff to discuss.  I don't mind the OT tangents, though.  I can skim/speed read pretty well. 
roll.gif

And this is why I have passed on 2.0s 11x over. Keep em coming revup!

And this is why I have passed on 2.0s 11x over. Keep em coming revup!
deststriction says White/White/Met tho...Meaning Met Silver...they prob restocking triple whites like everyone else...but its worth a shot if they take returns

Looks like i haven't missed much lately. I saw Adidas post those future crafts and got too excited to see it wasn't what i was expecting. Not bad though.

Passing on the whites since I already have umm. Have the Core black 2.0 but not the 1.0. Going to pull the trigger. RIP wallet 

deststriction says White/White/Met tho...Meaning Met Silver...they prob restocking triple whites like everyone else...but its worth a shot if they take returns
I've purchased from them multiple times and they have yet to send me a 2.0.

Worth taking a shot if you don't got a pair of 1.0s (they have free returns, says on their website).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom