ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these are horrendous. But not as hideous as the nail on the thumb. Damn.
Saw these UB x yeezy fakes on feet today in SF. Guy was walking around stunting like he was some SS3 hypebeast. Just shook my head in disappointment and kept on walking...into Super Duper. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
^^^ I almost copped those gold Stellas multiple times but ultimately kept passing. Tried the black Stellas but ended up returning them.

Please take that NMD talk elsewhere, this was/is one of the best shoe threads on here. Guys helping out , being chill etc...

lol you must be new here. this is one of the most dysfunctional and worst threads on here (behind only yeezy which i stay far away from). this thread gets super off topic at least 2 times a day, and theres always at least 1 argument.

for every post that helps, theres 30 crap posts you need to read through.

Last edited:
Hey when does the footsites new Reservation apps notify you if you won and have the shoe reserved? Is it right when the timer stops which looks to be around on Friday 5:30 PM CST?

Last edited:
lol you must be new here. this is one of the most dysfunctional and worst threads on here (behind only yeezy which i stay far away from). this thread gets super off topic at least 2 times a day, and theres always at least 1 argument.

Still no where near as bad as the Jordan threads ESPECIALLY the 1's threads

We've had the best off topic discussion tho...  Burgers...  BBQ...  
laugh.gif

Been a hypebeast the last couple weeks and wearing my 2016 "Brenned" 1s more than my UBs...  Back to UBs the last few days...  Ahhhh cloud 9... 
laugh.gif

Didn't someone mention this is just the grey shock mint color way but a custom? And Hypebeast is advertising it like if its a new color way.
Think someone was just saying it's shock mint with black boost, not custom. I don't really see anything wrong with the way Hypebeast is wording it. But to me it looks like the cb 2.0 knot, not shock mint

Yet you come in here DAILY. 

That's like going to the same club where you know there are ugly chicks but your excuse to keep coming is for the cheap drinks.

Maybe if you helped the people who want to improve the thread you wouldn't have so many crap posts.

Yet you come in here DAILY. 

That's like going to the same club where you know there are ugly chicks but your excuse to keep coming is for the cheap drinks.

Maybe if you helped the people who want to improve the thread you wouldn't have so many crap posts.

nah it just happens. its called the internet. people post whatever they want.

i wasnt complaining, and you see me calling myself out on it multiple times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom