ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn did UB die in here again today?

Never forget
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Just moved back to the Bay after living and working in adidas in LA. I work at adidas SF now and I've heard of a place called Georgio's or something in Bayfair that has UB's and NMD's om shelves. Ive heard also that finishline in Macy's had the olympic pack drop. 

BTW UB's are pretty dry in LA too not just the Bay.
Georgio's gets a lot of boost but unfortunately it comes with a $20+ mark up over retail pretty often
mean.gif

Prices are still usually better than resale.

I've seen UBs in stores but they are not readily available at every mall. Also when they are in stock, they are usually in the SF/SJ areas. And from recent experience most of those stores have been extremely shady. However, the places where they don't have UBs have been quite helpful.

I haven't been in-store hunting in a while but I would assume most UB stock that's worth copping are mostly dried up.

Just moved back to the Bay after living and working in adidas in LA. I work at adidas SF now and I've heard of a place called Georgio's or something in Bayfair that has UB's and NMD's om shelves. Ive heard also that finishline in Macy's had the olympic pack drop. 

I was at Adidas SF a couple weeks ago and the only pairs were the ones on the feet of the employees :lol:

I know the LA folk in here have more places UBs drop vs. up here.

As other's stated Georgio's sells at resell prices and it seemed like it was only a FSR. Literally the only major drops are in SF and only 2 main foot stores are there that are controlled by some shiesty employees.

Some Contra Costa County foot stores get good drops too but that's a little far for me to make the trek.

Most of my 1.0 feetwork were from online drops but I have been able to cop in-store on a few pairs. Not that easy though.

That's what I said
These people asking too much..
word im not going to lie I thought these would go for $400-500 maybe even $350-400 for some sizes, but $700-$800.  Resellers are not even pricing things fairly anymore. The shoes just came out and they are asking for more than 3x retail.  They are ok , only thing special is the skulls and the hint of red on the bottom of the shoe.  

Please take that NMD talk elsewhere, this was/is one of the best shoe threads on here. Guys helping out , being chill etc...

Please take that NMD talk elsewhere, this was/is one of the best shoe threads on here. Guys helping out , being chill etc...
Glad you feel that way which is was my desire to take over the thread. However you get your random stragglers that come in here that provide nothing for the thread which I more often than not, choose to police.

Back before the UB hype took full flight, a lot more people used to help each other out rather than ask for discount codes and links then disappear.

Was at Giorgio's last month. Don't got nothin'. Poor man's shieks.

this a boost thread , we were talking about nmds, how is that giving you negative energy ? if someone post a link you still going to see it.

Glad you feel that way which is was my desire to take over the thread. However you get your random stragglers that come in here that provide nothing for the thread which I more often than not, choose to police.

Back before the UB hype took full flight, a lot more people used to help each other out rather than ask for discount codes and links then disappear.
That's one of the reasons why you are always on fights. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom