ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you really like a certain shoe why would you not double up knowing that your 1 pair isn't going to last forever? People doing this and the reasoning behind it aren't brand new concepts.

If you really like a certain shoe why would you not double up knowing that your 1 pair isn't going to last forever? People doing this and the reasoning behind it aren't brand new concepts.
I totally agree. within a few wears of my both white 1.0 and my white cement iv's i knew i needed another pair of each on deck.  Allows me to enjoy wearing the shoes without worrying too much about keeping them pristine and free of scuffs/dirt/creases.

Those are definitely not considered MC 3.0. Pink + Black does not equal a multicolor weave at all
laugh.gif
They aren't supposed to be MC3.0 anyways though, right? These are the CNY's I believe

Do you guys just keep them hermetically sealed in your closet til your current pair is retired?

Don't see the benefit in two white UB's (of the same model).

You wear the first pair until it's all beat up, then you can break out the second pair. How is this difficult for you to understand?
lmfao thanks for clarification mate. maybe just take better care of your kicks :D

You wear the first pair until it's all beat up, then you can break out the second pair. How is this difficult for you to understand?
Or you can use one pair to run in and the other for casual use. They're running shoes after all.......

Or you can use one pair to run in and the other for casual use. They're running shoes after all.......
Sure you can use them for whatever the hell you want, that's not the point.

I also don't see how my comment excluded using them for running.

Last edited:
lmfao thanks for clarification mate. maybe just take better care of your kicks
happy.gif
So you're telling for you actually wear your shoes and they stay squeaky clean and are just as fresh as they day you bought them. If so, you lyin' 
laugh.gif

Wasn't a slight towards you, just reinforcing your main point of using them for whatever.
No doubt, I just always find it silly when people don't understand the concept of doubling up. Seems so simple to me. Every pair I really like I try to double up on so I can wear them without worry.

Very lazy efforts for all of these college PE's compared to the Miami's and ASU's.
Agreed. Seems like they spent more time on the packaging. (Assuming it's easier to interrupt the mfg process for a heel cup swap than an entire line of CW collabs for each respective uni. Also, I have no clue what I'm talking about.)

Back
Top Bottom