ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think the marbled pattern looks really really good, but the cage just kills it for me - it makes it look cheap and ugly.
Yeah the cage completely kills it. And the 3.0 aren't 'true white' either since they have grey striping throughout the whole PK upper, as opposed to just the grey stripe outline on the 2.0. The 2.0 are much more pure white than 3.0.

The only thing I don't like about the 'true white' of the 2.0 is that the boost is not 'true white' so the boost ends up looking dingy.

you can actually see it in the 3.0 pic too.

Last edited:

The only thing I don't like about the 'true white' of the 2.0 is that the boost is not 'true white' so the boost ends up looking dingy.

you can actually see it in the 3.0 pic too.
That's honestly never bothered me though for some reason. But I get what you mean. I guess everyone truly looks for something different in a triple white shoe
laugh.gif

The clear cage on the triple white looks like scotch tape to me.

All the other cages look like those jelly slippers my niece wears.

I like the knit better than the 2.0 though.
The jelly slipper analogy is on point
roll.gif

My first thought when I saw them.

There's nothing about translucent cage that screams $180. If it only costs $20 to get a leather cage, then I would've 'accepted' an UB at $200.

Can't wait to hear Adidas' press release when they announce the 3.0s. I wanna see how they are gonna spin the 'improvements' they made from 2.0 to 3.0.

I hope they come out November, gonna need some time to revamp my cash flow in time to cop those plus any of the new yeezys

This. I was gonna pull the trigger on 1.0 CB and maybe French Beige nmd but then Yeezy szn 24th.. SBB 2.0 a week after.. FOG vans in Oct. UBs in October too?! Smh Wells Fargo gonna drop kick me

This. I was gonna pull the trigger on 1.0 CB and maybe French Beige nmd but then Yeezy szn 24th.. SBB 2.0 a week after.. FOG vans in Oct. UBs in October too?! Smh Wells Fargo gonna drop kick me
All good, hopefully Wells Fargo gives you some credit back for those phony account fine they got last week.

Do you guys just keep them hermetically sealed in your closet til your current pair is retired?

Don't see the benefit in two white UB's (of the same model).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom