ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anybody order the Navys from RoadRunner? Looks like they just put mine on backorder. They don't ship until September 12th now  
mean.gif

Straight off the truck and onto the feet.

Crazy how much these ended up growing on me in such a short time 
nthat.gif

Straight off the truck and onto the feet.

Crazy how much these ended up growing on me in such a short time 
nthat.gif
Nice. Uncaged are a really nice pair from the ankle collar down.

Having the caged UB collar would've made these move off shelves tho.

Hey guys, those who missed out on picking up the CB1.0 at Winnsports for $179 shipped, enter code CBACKTOSCHOOL at checkout and it knocks $15 off of orders over $75, bringing it back down to about $184 shipped.

View media item 2137772

Last edited:
Found a guy on eBay willing to take $285 for Creams shipped in 11.5, his number is 3158077146

Blacked out my core black 1.0s using the fabric marker method that @cpf262  recommended a month or so back. I tried taping up the grey plastic heel piece, but some of the leather dye leaked through. Before i realized, it was way too late to remove the stain. Overall pretty happy how they came out. The color is not a glossy black like the official TB pairs have. It's more of a matte charcoal, there might even be the smallest hint of blue in it. Anyways, the color matches the stitching and three stripes on the cage really well. Here are some photos @youenjoyphish

View media item 2137843  

Last edited:

Blacked out my core black 1.0s using the fabric marker method that @cpf262  recommended a month or so back. I tried using taping up the grey plastic heel piece, but some of the leather dye leaked through. Before i realized, it was way too late to remove the stain. Overall pretty happy how they came out. The color is not a glossy black like the official TB pairs have. It's more of a matte charcoal, there might even be the smallest hint of blue in it. Anyways, the color matches the stitching and three stripes on the cage really well. Here are some photos @youenjoyphish

View media item 2137843
dope man.. what kind of pants?

Cause for me not having d1cks on my shoe is more important than 1 mm of rubber on the sole. 
If you actually run in them, it's a big problem.  My solars have seen less than 150 miles, predominantly on a recycled rubber track or treadmill...and I've almost worn completely through the black rubber outsole into the boost in the ball of the foot area.

The average NTer only gets up to grab a new box of Kleenex or bottle of hand lotion before sitting back down at the computer, so it probably isn't seen as a huge issue
roll.gif

Winnsports sizes of CB finally disappearing. No more 10.5 :frown:

glad i picked mine up when i did...might have to order another pair as a back up :lol:

those triple blacks up there came out nice. i'll be blacking mine out this weekend. i'll post pics when i'm done

Blacked out my core black 1.0s using the fabric marker method that @cpf262  recommended a month or so back. I tried taping up the grey plastic heel piece, but some of the leather dye leaked through. Before i realized, it was way too late to remove the stain. Overall pretty happy how they came out. The color is not a glossy black like the official TB pairs have. It's more of a matte charcoal, there might even be the smallest hint of blue in it. Anyways, the color matches the stitching and three stripes on the cage really well. Here are some photos @youenjoyphish
Nice man. Those look good and thanks for the pic

Thinkin I might do a grey boost and grey cage stripe on my pinks

I really like the way it came out on these grey wools and think it might be an easier contrast on the pink

My first NMD is the grey CS. I've only worn it once but the comfort level is seriously bad and nowhere close to UB. Not even close to my pure boost 2.0.
I have the vapor grey as well, and doubt it's going to be any more comfortable.

At least both the CW are really nice. Lol.
Well at least now I can focus on copping UB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom