ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When people end up saying they regret passing on a shoe that was easily available for anyone to get I think it's just just the hype that makes them want them again. How can you dislike a shoe for awhile then all of a sudden want them when they're all gone and the price is jacked up. That's just my opinion though
It's because of the widespread hatred for gradients.  People slept on several of the OG knit colorways, but after seeing how bad the gradients looked, they reconsidered and started buying them up.  Had Adidas continued to release new CWs in the OG knit, I doubt there would be a lot of interest in the red/orange/volt models.

Last edited:
When people end up saying they regret passing on a shoe that was easily available for anyone to get I think it's just just the hype that makes them want them again. How can you dislike a shoe for awhile then all of a sudden want them when they're all gone and the price is jacked up. That's just my opinion though

Some folks didn't get into ub until after they were gone...and that shoe doesn't sell for much more than retail when it pops up.

What size solar 1.0's do you need?
10.5/11/11.5 what ya got big dog I got stacks on deck 
nerd.gif

Some folks didn't get into ub until after they were gone...and that shoe doesn't sell for much more than retail when it pops up.
Cats asking for $350 for my size on ebay, I like them better than the 2.0's but I can get those for $140 so that might make the decision easy for me.

I've been doing a lot of trail running lately and my shoes finally gave out. In the market for a new pair of runners and am curious if anyone uses UB's for trail running? I use them for light runs around the track and they work great but I'm not sure if they are ideal for running trails with dirt,rocks, etc...

anyone think the all white uncaged are going to get restocked at all?
Was wondering the same thing. I really hope they restock in the US since I slept on the triple white UC when they released and only went for the triple black UC. I know Adidas.uk is getting a triple white uncaged restock August 15th but I haven't heard anything about a restock on ADC. If anyone has more info on this, it's greatly appreciated.

So solar red 1.0 has hype now because a few here want them?

I must have missed this said hype. But I also don't social media so perhaps I missed someone famous wearing them to create this hype?

Copped these for $75 on Shoes on the web.
Nice pickup man! This shoe in this colorway is honestly one of my favorite shoes to just run around town in. 

Strangely enough I was checking these out the other day. Can anybody comment on Cosmic Boost feel/sizing?

MCs still aren't for me but those are some really nice shots. What do you shoot with?
These joints are a little more snug than UBs but the feeling is great. Unless you like a super snug fit, going AT LEAST a half size up is what I would recommend 

I must have missed this said hype. But I also don't social media so perhaps I missed someone famous wearing them to create this hype?
I don't think you're missing anything. Somebody simply mentioned regretting passing on them; I agreed and so did a couple others. Now that's being twisted into hype, lol.

I think in many/most cases, some of us feel we perhaps took the old knit pattern (and even color blocking) for granted, which somebody else just similarly mentioned.

I was one that regrets passing on that sweatshop price. I was focused on other color way at the time. More subtle colors. I probably wouldn't insta cop if found at retail though. Would think hard about it

nah, some dudes just feel the need to be UB hipsters...suggesting that if you missed on a color way you obviously have to be a hype beast if you double back for it

Last edited:
How do you take a shoe for granted ?

You obviously didn't like the shoe when it came out. They came out with a 2nd version that you disliked even more. You disliking the 2nd version even more all of a sudden makes you like the 1st version and feel you took it for granted?

Nice pickup man! This shoe in this colorway is honestly one of my favorite shoes to just run around town in. 

These joints are a little more snug than UBs but the feeling is great. Unless you like a super snug fit, going AT LEAST a half size up is what I would recommend 
Would ordering same size as UB be safe?

I was one that regrets passing on that sweatshop price. I was focused on other color way at the time. More subtle colors. I probably wouldn't insta cop if found at retail though. Would think hard about it
Yeah, you've made another relevant point. Subtle cws like grey, white, black were more appealing and versatile, leaving cws like solars on the sidelines. Now, with fewer desirable options releasing, those have becoming more appealing.

How do you take a shoe for granted ?

You obviously didn't like the shoe when it came out. They came out with a 2nd version that you disliked even more. You disliking the 2nd version even more all of a sudden makes you like the 1st version and feel you took it for granted?
I understand what you're trying to say, however as I just mentioned in my second post, it wasn't necessarily and issue of disliking something, but rather liking something else more at the time. I think we're all selective to some degree and will attempt to purchase what we like most. But, thanks for telling me (and others) what I/we do and don't like. Not going to argue about it.

Back
Top Bottom