ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So midsole will still be made from Boost material?

I'm assuming they are, but i think you are speaking about the 3D pair? I was referring to the future craft pair.

But even for the 3D pair, I'm all in if we ever get a whiff on them. They look comfortable to me. And the design is perfect

I'm assuming they are, but i think you are speaking about the 3D pair? I was referring to the future craft pair.

But even for the 3D pair, I'm all in if we ever get a whiff on them. They look comfortable to me. And the design is perfect
I'm confused. I thought the 3D pair was made out of the same material as the Olympic future crafts.

what wash method?
Putting your Boost inside a pillowcase in the washer. I ended up taking my boost out of the pillowcase but just left the pillowcase with the load so it breaks the fall of my boost when it tumbles.

Works really well. No need for fancy shoe cleaners. Simple laundry detergent does the trick.

Lol, now people like Solar Red 1.0's?

They were my first UB's but I remember how much everybody disliked them early in this thread. Always interesting how things change.

Edit: Those blacked out Mystery Grey's last page look TOUGH.

Last edited:
I love the look of the 3D printed midsole (although reminds me of the Tweel concept a bit), I wonder how practical it will be, in terms of how often stuff will get stuck in it if you try to be active in them.  Seems more of a "because we can" feature.  

I'm also in for those Futurecrafts, but not at the supposed prices that were leaked a while back. 

They were my first UB's but I remember how much everybody disliked them early in this thread. Always interesting how things change.

solar red 1.0 are actually my favorite pair along with any of the red knit UBs. only ones I didn't cop were the solar red gradients 2.0:

Just an update here from yesterday's wash:

Left is the beater pair / Right is the DS pair

The washer method brought them (primeknit) back to life. Not sure how destructive it will be on the boost yellowing issue though.
Came out looking like new. I need to find a washer without an agitator so I can wash mine. Also need to double up. Never thought I'd like them as much as I do. Definitely my most used pair of UB's.

Came out looking like new. I need to find a washer without an agitator so I can wash mine. Also need to double up. Never thought I'd like them as much as I do. Definitely my most used pair of UB's.
Yea I was quite surprised. I should've done a before pic. I played softball with them on at a BBQ and they were damn near creams.

I'd recommend trying it if you are looking for a cheap alternative. However not sure how it will affect the boost. Still have to get my hands on some clear finisher just in case the washer take off the gloss protective finish it has on now.

as more on feet pics came out, they started to grow on many. I don't like loud shoes, but they look good in the on feet pics i;ve seen. Remind me of the Lebron 8 solar red lows. I copped but had to return it because they were just too loud for me.

Yea I was quite surprised. I should've done a before pic. I played softball with them on at a BBQ and they were damn near creams.

I'd recommend trying it if you are looking for a cheap alternative. However not sure how it will affect the boost. Still have to get my hands on some clear finisher just in case the washer take off the gloss protective finish it has on now.
If I get around to washing my pair these weekend, I'll post before/after pictures.

When people end up saying they regret passing on a shoe that was easily available for anyone to get I think it's just just the hype that makes them want them again. How can you dislike a shoe for awhile then all of a sudden want them when they're all gone and the price is jacked up. That's just my opinion though

I need those Solar 1.0 someone look out 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom