ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude dropped the price on these twice within 24 hours of putting them up. Kinda sketch but I bought them anyway because grailed has pretty good buyer protection. These are my favorite CW so hopefully everything comes through fine. 

Actually, it was. My girl sent me a pic and asked if it was real. I wasn't sure about it, so I asked. I wouldn't have asked if I knew it was real.

when rep factories catch on to collabs being lit they do the 3m x OG
nthat.gif

And to be honest, I have not seen every boost model out there. Obviously the boost looked off, and I have seen the OG women's color in person, but I knew I could ask here if I had any concern.

And to be honest, I have not seen every boost model out there. Obviously the boost looked off, and I have seen the OG women's color in person, but I knew I could ask here if I had any concern.
You did the right thing fam.

Ugh, I'm so conflicted.  I was willing to pay resell on the Solebox UB until I saw the prices people were asking.  I finally found a pair that's still stupid high, but not really f'ing stupid high.  Would essentially be trading a pair of DS 2015 Jordan 1 Chicagos and DS Kolor UBs for them.  Any advice?

Last edited:
Ugh, I'm so conflicted.  I was willing to pay resell on the Solebox UB until I saw the prices people were asking.  I finally found a pair that's still stupid high, but not really f'ing stupid high.  Would essentially be trading a pair of DS 2015 Jordan 1 Chicagos and DS Kolor UBs for them.  Any advice?

Thats a tough one... i personally will pick Chi1 tho :lol:

It's only hard for me because of the resell price.  I'm probably never going to wear the Jordan 1s, just too uncomfortable for me now after wearing UBs.  Was able to get the Jordans at retail and Kolor UBs on sale for way below retail.

Id choose Chi 1's. One of my grails.

Keep the 1s, sell the Kolors and pay the remainder.

Still no charge on my card for the core blacks I ordered from FNL two days ago. I gotta feeling tomorrow I will be getting a canceled email :smh:

Dude dropped the price on these twice within 24 hours of putting them up. Kinda sketch but I bought them anyway because grailed has pretty good buyer protection. These are my favorite CW so hopefully everything comes through fine. 

View media item 1973653
[/quote

Damn it, I was gonna buy too once he dropped to 275. But like you said, dude dropped the price many times. No feedback either, seemed real sketch. But like you said they have good buyer protection since you are paying through PayPal. Good deal though

Back
Top Bottom