ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After 30 hrs, i've received matches' email with tracking confirmed.

Big shout out and thanks to @curtis50cent  . Could not be grateful enough to him and of course @Bdot for helping me copped the y-3 zg.

For someone who's new and didn't harbour any hope of getting them, unreal.

I tried to help others eat as soon as i got matches' email confirmation but did not receive any email regarding the referral thing
frown.gif

I think the most I'd pay is around 300-400ish just bc I cant justify paying 6-800 in my mind

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Amen. I absolutely love the SB x UB but at the end of the day its still just a UB.

There are good paying jobs out there that allow you to wear "sneakers" every day, but thats rare.

Not being able to wear sneakers Mon-Thur isn't a bad thing. It means you have a dress code and hopefully pay is good.

The day I can wear sneakers Mon-Fri is the day i must have taken a huge payout.

I've got a pretty good job for where im at in life, by no means am I on you're level, but it sounds like you've got 15 years on me so im sure i'll be there one day. That said my office is very relaxed. At first I was dressing up every day, but the more used to it I got, the more lax I got. I now manage to wear shoes/jeans every day.

You're definitely right in that its a rare situation and I know one day I wont be able to continue it if I really want to advance my career, but god damn do I love it right now.

after all that, this was necessary today

View media item 1973884

You're definitely right in that its a rare situation and I know one day I wont be able to continue it if I really want to advance my career, but god damn do I love it right now.

more and more companies are going away from a strict dress code.  simply because it's pointless.

my firm has gone from dress shirt/tie....to khakis and dress shirt.....to "as long as it neat and non seductive (not leggings for women, no torn jeans, etc)

we had alot of people complaining about being uncomfortable, sitting at a desk for 8 hours wearing a neck tie.

so you still may be able to rock sneakers and make 6 figures.  it'll just be nice jeans, nice sneakers and a button up

I've got a pretty good job for where im at in life, by no means am I on you're level, but it sounds like you've got 15 years on me so im sure i'll be there one day. That said my office is very relaxed. At first I was dressing up every day, but the more used to it I got, the more lax I got. I now manage to wear shoes/jeans every day.

after all that, this was necessary today

The way corporate culture has evolved in recent years, suit and tie isn't the norm anymore.  Many Fortune500 companies don't adhere to strict dress codes.  I have a corporate position in one of these companies, and I haven't worn a suit or dress shoes in 3 years.  Dark wash jeans, tailored button up or sweater, and UB's every day.

Last edited:
some of the crap I see people in my office wearing, I know I can get away with alot worse :lol:. I like to look a little acceptable though.

more and more companies are going away from a strict dress code.  simply because it's pointless.

my firm has gone from dress shirt/tie....to khakis and dress shirt.....to "as long as it neat and non seductive (not leggings for women, no torn jeans, etc)

we had alot of people complaining about being uncomfortable, sitting at a desk for 8 hours wearing a neck tie.

so you still may be able to rock sneakers and make 6 figures.  it'll just be nice jeans, nice sneakers and a button up

my old company was the same way... very old and "southern".. kept a super strict dress code even around the bounds of "business casual"... now to keep up with the times they have re-adopted a "casual" dress code where as long as it presentable you are pretty much okay.. (i.e. - sweaters, polo shirts, oxford shirts, jeans, sneakers...etc)

At my law firm, every attorney hates wearing suits and they hate wearing like a dress shirt and slacks, for example. They try and keep it to a minimum whenever possible but obviously all the attorneys have to meet clients everyday or they have meetings with important people so it's not often they can come dressed really relaxed but when their calendars are free, they all wear shell toes or roshes with nice dress shirt and nice tapered jeans.

And as stated earlier more companies are moving to a less restrictive dress code and a more modern work environment, like in every aspect, even down to the furniture and landscaping, fortunately my attorneys are very progressive and like to move with the times.

Question... for the gradient whites: the grey heel cup is for men and the white heel cup is for women? 

for someone who has missed out on every single all-white restock, the women's white gradient isn't a bad plan b, nohmsayin?

Question... for the gradient whites: the grey heel cup is for men and the white heel cup is for women? 

for someone who has missed out on every single all-white restock, the women's white gradient isn't a bad plan b, nohmsayin?
Correct, and the women's look much better in most peoples' eyes.

congrats! so hard finding UB in the smaller sizes. Where did you guys find that deal?
Thanks dude. A runners store here in Sweden had 1 pair left on their site for that price and in the perfect size. Couldn't be any luckier. Those UBs for 110$ was the biggest no brainer ever lol.

Back
Top Bottom