ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn what did you say in your msgs?
I can't remember exactly but nothing blatantly obvious. Just tried to get the seller to message outside of grilled like I have numerous times on Ebay. They might monitor transactions more diligently because its a smaller operation than eBay. Not a big deal though I don't use trailed that often and i think prices are usually higher there than the bay.

I can't remember exactly but nothing blatantly obvious. Just tried to get the seller to message outside of grilled like I have numerous times on Ebay. They might monitor transactions more diligently because its a smaller operation than eBay. Not a big deal though I don't use trailed that often and i think prices are usually higher there than the bay.

Guess I got lucky on my last transaction.
Sucks that grailed went from free to 6% fee.

Do you know if they had size 8? Would love to surprise my gf with them but I live in Sweden and they're completely dried up in europe.

Sorry not sure. plus shipping ny to sweeden has to be 20-30 dollars your looking at close to 225ish total

Damn my hunt for the White UBs is not looking good. Checked the major Adidas store near me and they're sold out also. That was really my last hope 
frown.gif

Damn my hunt for the White UBs is not looking good. Checked the major Adidas store near me and they're sold out also. That was really my last hope :frown:

Try the LV Adidas. They had a few misc white sizes over the weekend. Maybe they can do a phone order?

I wish I could wear my UBs to the office Monday-Thursday and not just casual fridays

There are good paying jobs out there that allow you to wear "sneakers" every day, but thats rare.

Not being able to wear sneakers Mon-Thur isn't a bad thing. It means you have a dress code and hopefully pay is good.

The day I can wear sneakers Mon-Fri is the day i must have taken a huge payout.

Back
Top Bottom