ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No hate to dudes who likes these but they remind me of like Lugz or something
I actually have a pair and the ZG's don't look bulky like in stock pics. The outsole makes them look a lot thicker than they really are.

Last edited:

Sadly haven't seen many on feet pics of the SBs in here...
We all know alot will cop to resell. Hard to justify not letting one go if it goes around for almost the resell of PB.
Yup, I get the concept, just would be nice if it seemed like more than 1 or 2 people had actually copped to wear. It's not like the people selling their pairs right now ever planned on keeping them. Majority of people who bought these apparently always planned on gouging people on the price, hopefully prices will settle a bit considering FC is asking $800 which is a $640 payout, but I see pairs being listed on CL for $900+

Don't have anything against resellers, just wack to see fools trying to charge close to $1k for these.

Last edited:
Yup, I get the concept, just would be nice if it seemed like more than 1 or 2 people had actually copped to wear. It's not like the people selling their pairs right now ever planned on keeping them. Majority of people who bought these apparently always planned on gouging people on the price, hopefully prices will settle a bit considering FC is asking $800 which is a $640 payout, but I see pairs being listed on CL for $900+

Should lowball the F outta sellers on grailed. Usually works or work out a PP invoice deal so they can save from grailed fees.

Last edited:
Adidas need to quit playing. Drop some UB restocks already! I don't want to have to tag and bag those slimes just because :smh:

Last edited:
Should lowball the F outta sellers on grailed. Usually works or work out a PP invoice deal so they can save from grailed fees.
I've never dealt with Grailed but heave heard a lot about it, is the buyer as protected as they are on eBay? With a purchase this size I was planning on trying to keep it local, but Grailed would definitely be a nice option to have.

Don't have anything against resellers, just wack to see fools trying to charge close to $1k for these.
Yeah. Didn't expect it to rise to that price. Funny thing is when I see people selling SB for the price of PB people saying SB is just based on hype and can't justify them for $1k. But wtf isn't the same you can say with PB?

I've never dealt with Grailed but heave heard a lot about it, is the buyer as protected as they are on eBay? With a purchase this size I was planning on trying to keep it local, but Grailed would definitely be a nice option to have.

I've never bought anything off of grailed but buyers are usually protected more than sellers. I only trust the ones with feedback or ask if they're on forums or ebay.

I dont know if black dye can save that...
laugh.gif
You need a can of gas and a lighter. Burn that sh*t.
laugh.gif

Grailed hit me with a violation of terms of service for trying to work out a PP deal lol but I've never had a problem doing that on Ebay

Are there fakes of the SNS collab? Anyone have pics of some if so?
Haven't seen any yet, they don't usually make fakes of the UB collabs.

Only UB collab reps I'm aware of are the Grey/Orange Kolors & the Hypbeast Uncaged, but I could be forgetting one or two.

For the most part though, they seem to avoid them.

womens white ultra boost is at Fordham Footlocker

Biggest size they had was a size 9.

Trying to find a 10.5 in womens or 9.5 in mens is like finding a unicorn.
Do you know if they had size 8? Would love to surprise my gf with them but I live in Sweden and they're completely dried up in europe.

Haven't seen any yet, they don't usually make fakes of the UB collabs.

Only UB collab reps I'm aware of are the Grey/Orange Kolors & the Hypbeast Uncaged, but I could be forgetting one or two.

For the most part though, they seem to avoid them.
Thanks. That's what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure before I end up buying some. 

Back
Top Bottom