ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang how many others saw it too? I struck out so hard on release date and after hearing that barney's restock last night
frown.gif
 I won't believe they're copped until shipping info comes though. 

Someone teach me how to set up a page monitor. I want to eat one of these days too.

Bruh, the UB bug is no joke. Once I got over the fact that I wasn't going to get a pair of Creams and shifted my attention towards the white pairs, I can't stop checking all the websites like a dope fiend every day hoping for a restock. 

Bruh, the UB bug is no joke. Once I got over the fact that I wasn't going to get a pair of Creams and shifted my attention towards the white pairs, I can't stop checking all the websites like a dope fiend every day hoping for a restock. 
Man if I were you don't stop checking. The moment you stop, that's the moment they will restock and you will be so piss of yourself. 
mean.gif

hey guys is 330 shipped for a pair of ultra boost Olive Green brand new a good price? not really sure what they go for but i do like the colorway and dont want to over pay. lmk thanks!

thats exactly what I just paid last week and I have no regrets. I wanted these for so long, lost out because I didnt trust Pahko, and had a pay a premium for it :lol: Cant wait to see them in person.

Last edited:
Inspiration for the Solebox UB colorway was the Tiergarten coat of arms.

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3 (right shoe vs. retail pair on left)

All taken from . Wish I knew more German haha

Last edited:
Btw, how do one get hold of samples? Are they part of a focus group or something?
One of the guys in the video, Hikmet Sugoer started up Solebox so it makes sense he knows everything about the shoe and he has all the samples of them. He's worked on many many collabs with other shoe manufacturer's but I like how he kept this collab true to where he's from. Pretty dope. I have a soft spot for Germany cause I studied abroad there for a while.

When is the release of the High Snobiety? Saw someone from my local groups selling it although no ETA yet but is selling a size 8 and 11.

Back
Top Bottom