ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
has anyone here bought the woman's version of the UB? i thinking of buying OG Whites in women. to my understanding, they're exactly the same, can someone correct me if im wrong on that notion

has anyone here bought the woman's version of the UB? i thinking of buying OG Whites in women. to my understanding, they're exactly the same, can someone correct me if im wrong on that notion
If it's the gradient pattern I think the difference between mens and womens is the heel cup. If it's the og pattern I believe there is no difference.

If it's the gradient pattern I think the difference between mens and womens is the heel cup. If it's the og pattern I believe there is no difference.

Maybe my eyes play tricks on me, but whenever I see the women's original whites in person, it looks like it's all white and not that peepee yellow/white that is the men's version.

Last edited:
I have been looking for og whites in men's size 9.5 or women's 10.5 for alittle while for retail ...

All these foot website playing games saying they in stock when they really not. No stores near me in nyc have them either.

Any help for retail would be appreciated

why arent the women's og whites sold out as the men's are if they are essentially, unisex?
The ones you will see mostly available is the gradient pattern womens. With OG womens, upon checking adc they only have one size which is 7.5 womens. It's hard to find big sizes for the OG pattern women nowadays.

I have been looking for og whites in men's size 9.5 or women's 10.5 for alittle while for retail ...

All these foot website playing games saying they in stock when they really not. No stores near me in nyc have them either.

Any help for retail would be appreciated
I had the same situation when I purchased the Core Black. Went to FNL and had them check inventory. I purchased it instore and they will ship it to your address. There was like an additional $9 charge. You can try this and go to your local store.

hey guys is 330 shipped for a pair of ultra boost Olive Green brand new a good price? not really sure what they go for but i do like the colorway and dont want to over pay. lmk thanks!

Wow
eek.gif
 I think I just hit on a sz 7.5 restock from SB. Not gonna believe it until shipping confirmation comes though.

Back
Top Bottom