ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice! They never found an 8 for me. Though a 8.5 probably would fit better since they are noncontinental right? my all whites are 8.5.

did those release in a full size run? i wonder how much a mens 6 for my wife would be now
Yeah, olives don't have the continental sole. Not sure if olives were released in a mens 6 tho. Maybe tank knows.

i REALLY hope i can grab the highsnobiety pair for retail when they release :[ sucks not living near any stores that get consortium adidas 

I really like those Rogues.

Funny thing is, it's almost the same concept that Ye put the 350. ( Neon colored looking tape ) And ppl were going nuts over those. Shocked at the negative responses in here. Figured you guys would dig them.

Funny thing is, it's almost the same concept that Ye put the 350. ( Neon colored looking tape ) And ppl were going nuts over those. Shocked at the negative responses in here. Figured you guys would dig them.
To be honest, in this thread I seem to recall most people laughing about the packing tape 'swoosh' on the new 350.

No one was going nuts over those

sivas shipped my saturday order tho 
pimp.gif

Nice! They never found an 8 for me. Though a 8.5 probably would fit better since they are noncontinental right? my all whites are 8.5.

did those release in a full size run? i wonder how much a mens 6 for my wife would be now
Yeah, olives don't have the continental sole. Not sure if olives were released in a mens 6 tho. Maybe tank knows.

I don't think they made them that small. The LTDs usually only go down to a 7 but I could be wrong.

sleep pattern all ****** up this weekend with nothing to show for it 
Bruh... you only sleep like 5-6 hours and that's enough? I swear I need like 10 hours of sleep to be fresh. I get like 7-8 hours of sleep during the weekdays and that always leaves me tired as **** at work. 

Last edited:
i had no idea kith already chose winners for the solebox raffle lol i thought i still had a chance haha :[ 

Back
Top Bottom