ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol no I see them and they won't add anymore. Just copped a size 12 Silver LTD from Sheik yesterday but would have preferred the 12 wool from villa to save on tax!

Lol cool. I was at the mall today and seen both, but biggest size they had was 10. Searching for silvers was my backup plan lol

UNDFTD Osaka had 8 pairs. I wasn't able to make it out and I knew they only carried to a US10 or US10.5 anyways. My buddy went out, said there were about 70 people in line for the instore lottery and he drew #7 and got a pair. Sadly not his size :frown:

THATS HOW YOU KNOW WHICH ONES TO LOCK IN ON 
caps.gif

anybody ever heard of that drugolini guy on ebay? dude had close to 40 pairs of wood wood(m). WTF!!! Im trying to get a pair but I cant find myself spending his asking price.

Nice little surprise after a day of striking out on UBs to find my City Socks from TGWO got unexpectedly delivered today.

Now to find out if this size 9 fits...

Just a small tip for anyone here willing to do it: if you guys really want to raise your chances of copping, go rent a server with a datacenter somewhere in Europe that reduces the hops needed to get a request. More hops = easier to time out. Got some homies that do Amazon/Softlayer/Rackspace and they cooked on both SJS and GW.

That sh-- is too much work for me so I'll pass and stick to my Y-3s.

Miss those days when the shoe game wasn't so convoluted.

brb, just gunna go cop a data center in Europe.

Basically some thugs rolled up on people waiting in line outside SJS for the Solebox UB release in Milan and muscled everyone out. Long-ish story but it was quoted above.
oh hell no. I got a story of a guy getting herbed at a sneaker line, I'll write a story about it and put it on here when I have a chance

Back
Top Bottom