ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solebox = GRAIL
resellers would hope you'd say that 
wink.gif

I just decided I don't think I'll camp out for the SBs. The weather is gonna be absolute sh*t here and last time I was freezing my a** off. That was for the WWs which I like much more than these.

Can you share a TLDR of what he posted?
waited in line outside of slamjam.. resell mafia told him no need to wait cause they had some sort of list that said they were ahead of them. OP and his friends said nah, we're waiting here, resell mafia threatened to cause trouble if they camped overnight, OP got scared and bounced.

Someone copied and pasted the full post. I read it and refreshed and now its gone. Was going to rep.

At any rate, this is just ******* stupid. This is on adidas to an extent imo. They need to realize that the limited nature of their shoes is causing all of this. Produce more pairs, make more money, and help bring down the price of these shoes. I think all stores should move to an online or in-store raffle system. No lines, no stress. Obviously this doesn't stop the employees backdooring pears, but it should stop this ********.

sounds like Jordan releases back in the day in the hood.  bunch of dudes fighting and killing each other over some damn shoes. at least jordans are easy as hell to cop now so props to nike.

Someone copied and pasted the full post. I read it and refreshed and now its gone. Was going to rep.

At any rate, this is just ******* stupid. This is on adidas to an extent imo. They need to realize that the limited nature of their shoes is causing all of this. Produce more pairs, make more money, and help bring down the price of these shoes. I think all stores should move to an online or in-store raffle system. No lines, no stress. Obviously this doesn't stop the employees backdooring pears, but it should stop this ********.
laugh.gif
  They don't give a **** about the consumers. Until it starts affecting their cashflow, they have no reason to listen to what is happening with the customers since they are still making their money. Their job is just to produce the shoes. How it gets distributed is not their issue. 

How did you guys catch that SoleBox restock? I had the page monitored since release day and got nothing. New link or something or was it tweeted out?

Someone post the reddit story here.

What happened to the OP?

Did he get stomped by the resell mafia wearing solebox UBs?

Back
Top Bottom