ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The dude abides (although it's a kinda crappy pic haha)

View media item 1966528

So...

I went w/ a size 9 in these which is indeed my normal PK NMD size and the verdict is that while these are more snug than the other size 9 PK NMDs I've tried on, they will do just fine. It's definitely a snug fit, but still quite comfortable.

For those saying the length is the same as other PK NMDs and that it's just the toebox that is tighter, I disagree. The CS toebox is indeed tighter & slightly more narrow, but the whole shoe is also slightly shorter in length than the regular PK NMDs, at least my toes land just slightly further up in the toebox than they do in the regular PKs.

If I could do it all over again I might get a 9.5 just to see how it fits, but these will be kept and worn with pleasure. I also have a feeling the PK material in the toebox will stretch out a bit and they may end up being just perfect once that happens. The ankle/heel area fits perfectly, I kinda feel like that part of the shoe might end up too loose if I sized up.

Might just double up in May...

Thanks man. I'm probably going to be screwed cause my normal PK NMDs already fit me pretty snug. Probably just have to size up come May.

anybody ever heard of that drugolini guy on ebay? dude had close to 40 pairs of wood wood(m). WTF!!! Im trying to get a pair but I cant find myself spending his asking price.
He has an NT account actually. Dude gets pretty much anything.

nerd.gif

We need to tweet Anonymous to expose these resellers 
laugh.gif
. Kidding of course and still sucks, but it's not like shoes are the only thing people get raked over the coals for in life.  Almost to the point were I don't even care if I take the L. I get more satisfaction getting regular shoes I like a lot at deep discount prices these days, honestly. Hit me with some $100ish UBs I'll wear a lot or some FKRs at or below $90, sprinkle in some Asics/Saucony collabs and I'm a happy camper.

We need to tweet Anonymous to expose these resellers :lol: . Kidding of course and still sucks, but it's not like shoes are the only thing people get raked over the coals for in life.  Almost to the point were I don't even care if I take the L. I get more satisfaction getting regular shoes I like a lot at deep discount prices these days, honestly. Hit me with some $100ish UBs I'll wear a lot or some FKRs at or below $90, sprinkle in some Asics/Saucony collabs and I'm a happy camper.
Wish I could fall into this mindset more often. Would save me so much stress and money. Repped.

We need to tweet Anonymous to expose these resellers 
laugh.gif
. Kidding of course and still sucks, but it's not like shoes are the only thing people get raked over the coals for in life.  Almost to the point were I don't even care if I take the L. I get more satisfaction getting regular shoes I like a lot at deep discount prices these days, honestly. Hit me with some $100ish UBs I'll wear a lot or some FKRs at or below $90, sprinkle in some Asics/Saucony collabs and I'm a happy camper.
Wish I could fall into this mindset more often. Would save me so much stress and money. Repped.
Ha. After a while, you get to the point where you just don't give a damn. That's not to say I don't want the shoes some of these shoes. I'm just where it's whatever if I strike out now. Certainly didn't happen over night, that's for sure. Trust me, you'll get there. Probably because I'm getting old have a closet full of crap I barely wear anyway. The highlight of my day was using my Foot Locker rewards on some Adidas shirts that were on sale. The ones I didn't have VIP rewards for, I used my military discount and got some ebates action. Think I got like 7 or 8 shirts for $60ish. 

Did some shopping on Swoosh and added to cart for my friend to buy for me later.  

Last edited:

damn those look comfy tank.

Almost like you're wearing a onesie.
Definitely comfy man, and yeah they're bringing me back to my pyjama wearing days for sure hahaa
Things were terrible when momma dukes put me in them even when it started to warm up. All I recall doing is marinating in my own sweat in the middle of the night. Certainly weren't made for the humidity of FL. 
mean.gif
 I unzipped them onesies stat and got in my Underoos ASAP.  Big ups to my Flash Gordon, Aquaman, Batman, Superman 'Roos. They kept me official with the matching tighty ****** cut briefs and t-shirt.

Last edited:
Things were terrible when momma dukes put me in them even when it started to warm up. All I recall doing is marinating in my own sweat in the middle of the night. Certainly weren't made for the humidity of FL. 
mean.gif
 I unzipped them onesies stat and got in my Underoos ASAP.  Big ups to my Flash Gordon, Aquaman, Batman, Superman 'Roos. They kept me official with the matching tighty ****** cut briefs and t-shirt.
In the sub zero VT winters pyjamas were key

Back
Top Bottom