ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone please buy the size 14 White Gradient for $135 shipped so I don't.
think they have at least 3 pairs left 
wink.gif

I walked about 3 miles last weekend in NYC on my ultra boosts (without insoles) and i got really bad shin splints the next day that lasted 5 days.. is it just because this shoes are not great for flat footed people? also even without the insole the shoe feels very restrictive on the top of my foot, they feel perfect in length though half size up.. should I go full size up for my next pair?

I walked about 3 miles last weekend in NYC on my ultra boosts (without insoles) and i got really bad shin splints the next day that lasted 5 days.. is it just because this shoes are not great for flat footed people? also even without the insole the shoe feels very restrictive on the top of my foot, they feel perfect in length though half size up.. should I go full size up for my next pair?
3 miles in nyc is nothing lol. Do you normally not walk at that much? or are you a little on the heavy side? I'm flat footed but I don't get shin splints wearing UB's all day putting in 10+ miles

I can't figure these out.

It's definitely the SNS upper, and my first thought was simply that it's a customized SNS. But the leather cage on them is different from the cage on the SNS. Leather is more textured, cage doesn't have stitching along the edges and the three stripes are indented as opposed to raised.

I can't imagine someone would cut off the leather cage of the SNS only to replace it another leather cage in the same color, but I also can't imagine adidas ever releasing these.

Label says 'sample' on one of the pics. Eitherway i think these are too closes to the SNS colorway to ever see a release. Also that distressed look to the leather could be easily achieved on the current SNS leather cages.

Label says 'sample' on one of the pics. Eitherway i think these are too closes to the SNS colorway to ever see a release. Also that distressed look to the leather could be easily achieved on the current SNS leather cages.
True but you couldn't remove the marks left from the stitching that goes around the entire cage on the SNS. Either way I agree they probably won't be released.

Damn I really thought I was done for a while with buying UBs after I got my cream earlier this week. But now I have fallen for the 3M completely haha. The only problem for me is that I live in Sweden so all those US exclusives get really expensive with the shipping and customs fees. Damn you UB, what are you doing to me?!

Back
Top Bottom