ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think im finally putting an end to my search for Olives. Paying a little more than I wanted to, but certainly not ebay prices.

Creams came in today and they are definitely amazing in person. Probably my favorite pair and I don't usually like light colored shoes. Shout out to @Dukes23 for the smooth transaction and fast shipping :nthat:
Here is my small UB collection. Think I'm good for while :lol:
View media item 1957544

That's an easy cop for me. Swap the laces and you've basically got a poor mans pair of sns.

I can't figure these out.

It's definitely the SNS upper, and my first thought was simply that it's a customized SNS. But the leather cage on them is different from the cage on the SNS. Leather is more textured, cage doesn't have stitching along the edges and the three stripes are indented as opposed to raised.

I can't imagine someone would cut off the leather cage of the SNS only to replace it another leather cage in the same color, but I also can't imagine adidas ever releasing these.

Got the creams in and love em. Must say bny sent the best packaged package I ever recieved. Those things were locked down like fort knox in there. 1 semi annoying not really a big deal but still gonna say it is there is like this faint red mark on the rigjt shoe. Tried to get it off with jason markk whipe but no luck.View media item 1957575 hard to tell in the pic but its right where the boost meets the wool. Not that big of a deal since I wear my kicks but slightly annoying.

MP and BNY always have great packaging. Can't wait for mine to come in.

Last edited:
Got the creams in and love em. Must say bny sent the best packaged package I ever recieved. Those things were locked down like fort knox in there. 1 semi annoying not really a big deal but still gonna say it is there is like this faint red mark on the rigjt shoe. Tried to get it off with jason markk whipe but no luck.

hard to tell in the pic but its right where the boost meets the wool. Not that big of a deal since I wear my kicks but slightly annoying.

I would return them if they're as noticeable in person. Looks pretty bad in the photo

Got the creams in and love em. Must say bny sent the best packaged package I ever recieved. Those things were locked down like fort knox in there. 1 semi annoying not really a big deal but still gonna say it is there is like this faint red mark on the rigjt shoe. Tried to get it off with jason markk whipe but no luck.

hard to tell in the pic but its right where the boost meets the wool. Not that big of a deal since I wear my kicks but slightly annoying.
I would return them if they're as noticeable in person. Looks pretty bad in the photo
Haha, terrible advice.

1) It doesn't look that bad

2) Chalks seem to have had the worst QC out of any UBs so far, flaws were par for the course with them. People either had to live with the flaws, sell the shoes off (still worth more than what you paid) or clean them themselves.

3) Try a toothbrush w/ soap and warm water.

Lol probably why they were 185.....extra 5 for that premium packaging
came out to $201 haha... my state tax 
tired.gif

Haha, terrible advice.

1) It doesn't look that bad
2) Chalks seem to have had the worst QC out of any UBs so far, flaws were par for the course with them. People either had to live with the flaws, sell the shoes off (still worth more than what you paid) or clean them themselves.
3) Try a toothbrush w/ soap and warm water.

Lol yeah Im still sitting here wondering if he serious or not. Eithet way Im not a huge nit picker like some people who are the flaw police on NT but I would like to remove it if possible. I was thinking tooth brush but I didnt know if it would fray the wool at all. Thatnks for the info. Have you tried a toothbrush on any of yours? Heres another pic thats not a close up. Hardly see it.
View media item 1957649

Lol yeah Im still sitting here wondering if he serious or not. Eithet way Im not a huge nit picker like some people who are the flaw police on NT but I would like to remove it if possible. I was thinking tooth brush but I didnt know if it would fray the wool at all. Thatnks for the info. Have you tried a toothbrush on any of yours? Heres another pic thats not a close up. Hardly see it.
Yup I've used a toothbrush to spot clean my Chalks before, I use that method on all my UBs. I've thrown my Chalks in the washing machine as well. They still look almost brand new. Just be gentle and try to only brush in one direction, don't scrub back and forth.

Yup I've used a toothbrush to spot clean my Chalks before, I use that method on all my UBs. I've thrown my Chalks in the washing machine as well. They still look almost brand new. Just be gentle and try to only brush in one direction, don't scrub back and forth.

Appreciate the info. Im gonna try it out. Am I safe to assume chalks washing machine method same as whites?

Last edited:
Appreciate the info. Im gonna try it out. Am I safe to assume chalks washing machine method same as whites?
Yeah same for all UBs except the pairs w/ leather.

I've also never put the Kolors in the wash out of fear that the colors might run, but I doubt it would even be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom