ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those creams look clean AF mane!

Got a pair otw from Moe's.

Hopefully no issues with the size.

Got the creams in and love em. Must say bny sent the best packaged package I ever recieved. Those things were locked down like fort knox in there. 1 semi annoying not really a big deal but still gonna say it is there is like this faint red mark on the rigjt shoe. Tried to get it off with jason markk whipe but no luck.View media item 1957575 hard to tell in the pic but its right where the boost meets the wool. Not that big of a deal since I wear my kicks but slightly annoying.
I could be wrong but thst appears to be the insole poking through

Not even a full day wearing it and Im already wishing I wore UBs today... Didnt realize the first time I wore them before that the heel section is jabbing on my heel...
call me crazy but these feel more comfortable than any UB's ive worn. 

lol people aren't going to be lucky and end up copping that 1 return pair online.
Let me dream @vinotwofour

Everybody was saying there will most likely be no restocks on the Creams. I held on to the hope that there will be since I'm TeamRetail. Sure enough, there was a drop. Unfortunately I missed it so now I'm surrounded by a pool of salt.

SO LET ME DREAM!!!  

Let me dream @vinotwofour

Everybody was saying there will most likely be no restocks on the Creams. I held on to the hope that there will be since I'm TeamRetail. Sure enough, there was a drop. Unfortunately I missed it so now I'm surrounded by a pool of salt.

SO LET ME DREAM!!!  
i honestly think this is just the start of the restocks for them. They might be fewer and farther in between than other colorway restocks but it's coming!!

i also believed someone was looking for mystery grey in sz 11s for retail or less. PM me, might be able to help you out.

i honestly think this is just the start of the restocks for them. They might be fewer and farther in between than other colorway restocks but it's coming!!
Somebody on here said they called into Barney's and they said that this is the only release. Don't know if there's any truth to that. 

Side note: I'm kinda tempted to sell my DS 2016 PBs so I can purchase more UBs since I can see myself rocking the UBs more than the PBs. Only thing holding me back is that I suffered so many Ls before I finally landed a pair of YZYs. 

Last edited:
Ita stupid to return creams just because of little stains or pen marks. People will still be able to flip it over retail despite of its flaws.

Just ordered ub for my gf, will size 7 Mens be good enough for her if she wears size 7.5 wmns on nike roshes? 

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom