ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no issues with helping lurkers eat, but I see NT as a community that helps each other out. That's why I ask people to pm me so that I can help the people who contribute to the community first before helping the ones that watch from the shadows. Everyone eats, I just go by a priority list (NT members first, lurkers after). And you'd be surprised how many times people overlook amazon for boosts.
My first post was linking everyone to Amazon for 3Ms. It's not much of a secret.

If I had a cream link, I would send out that link as soon as I knew about it.

The UB Facebook group offers the exclusivity that you are looking for. If you want that privacy so people there with multiple pairs can eat then that is the audience for you.

Anyone knows how to get this stain off?
Buy a new pair.
smokin.gif

Don't they have an orange tinge on the PK toe area? I'd ask for closer pictures.

I'd be wary of more and more stock of olive and burgundy UBs coming out of nowhere..
I think so...  Im not 100% sure tho...  Im not copping...  Was wondering more of the actual color of the olives more than anything...  All I've seen are darker shades.

My first post was linking everyone to Amazon for 3Ms. It's not much of a secret.

The UB Facebook group offers the exclusivity that you are looking for. If you want that privacy so people there with multiple pairs can eat then that is the audience for you.

I never said it was a secret and no, i'm not trying to help people cop multiple pairs. That's not my intent whatsoever. I already repeated myself on the reason why I ask people to pm me for links, but you just choose to ignore my answers and stick with your assumptions. That's fine with me. Keep posting the way you post and I'll keep posting the way I do. To each their own.

Lol you know it all huh.....

I never said it was a secret and no, i'm not trying to help people cop multiple pairs. That's not my intent whatsoever. I already repeated myself on the reason why I ask people to pm me for links, but you just choose to ignore my answers and stick with your assumptions. That's fine with me. Keep posting the way you post and I'll keep posting the way I do. To each their own.

No need to defend yourself.

Jason Markk is a ripoff, just use a toothbrush with some soap and water. Be gentle.

Then hit em with some stain remover in that area (I use shout) and then do the washing machine method.

Unless it's a deep set grease stain you should be good.

2 pairs for olive ultra boost 

size 8 UK

first fake and 2nd for Authentic100% 

be careful guys from damn re-seller 

size 8 UK

I wonder if the fakes mimic the authentic boost technology accurately. If not, then I wouldn't see a purpose to even attempt to make a fake UB.

I've would try using the jason mark quick wipes and just scrub it a little. It has worked for me in the past. Or just use some water and detergent and brush lightly with a soft thin bristled toothbrush.
Thanks fam! Will definitely try clearing it tonight

I wonder if the fakes mimic the authentic boost technology accurately. If not, then I wouldn't see a purpose to even attempt to make a fake UB.
The reviews for the fakes are pretty clear that the comfort is crap.  No doubt they use the cheapest foam they possibly can.

Jason Markk is a ripoff, just use a toothbrush with some soap and water. Be gentle.

Then hit em with some stain remover in that area (I use shout) and then do the washing machine method.

Unless it's a deep set grease stain you should be good.
Whats the washing machine method?

size 8 UK

Guess everyone who bought from Pakho from the fb groups are fake then. Thats the box tag I got on my burgundy and olives on the first pic.

They don't.

It's the same as any other fake shoe, they never have the actual tech.

The reviews for the fakes are pretty clear that the comfort is crap.  No doubt they use the cheapest foam they possibly can.
Good to know and glad someone bit the bullet to buy fakes and give a review on them. Props to that person.

Sucks now we have to watch out for fakes for UBs but from the fakes I've seen, it looks pretty easy to spot a fake. Especially if you are not buying them from a reputable retailer.

Guess everyone who bought from Pakho from the fb groups are fake then. Thats the box tag I got on my burgundy and olives on the first pic.
It should be pretty obvious to tell if they were authentic or not once you had them in your hands, no? Just compare the boost to your real UBs.

Last edited:

I think so...  Im not 100% sure tho...  Im not copping...  Was wondering more of the actual color of the olives more than anything...  All I've seen are darker shades.
Could be the lighting as well. These reseller pics are all crap. Gimme closeup and flash photography and a damn receipt!

Heres a few from google (*************/reddit):

Back
Top Bottom