ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
please dont post garbage like this. if you don't know that its a fake site then you should not be a part of the sneaker game. GET OUT!
Seriously bro?  Seriously?  Re-read my post...i said the site is suspect and of course they are fakes....but i had no idea cny was getting faked so im passing the info on ...smh

A must do list to be in this sneaker game?

People who say stuff like that are THE problem with this "game."

Seriously bro?  Seriously?  Re-read my post...i said the site is suspect and of course they are fakes....but i had no idea cny was getting faked so im passing the info on ...smh

kidding man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'd love to see how CNY fakes really look. 
laugh.gif

I'd also love to have a legit pair. 
frown.gif

anyone have experience/knowledge on adizero prime boost model? Im interested in copping a pair but how does it relate to the ultraboost/pure boost?
I can't compare to pure boost but compared to UB they are not as comfortable. I think they are a great looking style. To me they are more of a casual shoe whereas I wear UBs for running, to the gym, and casual. Sneakersnstuff had a fsr a few weeks ago on sale at about $160.

http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/16935/adidas-adizero-prime-boost-ltd

View media item 1943968
View media item 1943969

Wow, those look really nice. Wonder how they look with a different color on the stripes. 

@therefill   Red stripes would set it off.  I'm going to toss on the red laces for sure. 
Thought I'd see how that might look with a quick PS. Now back to actual work. 
tired.gif

Hope you don't mind me using your photo, Rambo.

Last edited:
Good work @boozeandshoes    - being someone versed in PS as well, that's some quick and clean work! 

I love the stripes color matching the lining! Give me a one color navy primeknit, and that's the parfect July 4th shoe. 
roll.gif

Good work @boozeandshoes    - being someone versed in PS as well, that's some quick and clean work! 

I love the stripes color matching the lining! Give me a one color navy primeknit, and that's the parfect July 4th shoe. 
roll.gif
Thanks man, really appreciate it. And yeah, that'd be dope. I really dig the CNYs, but I have Navys and love them as well, so I guess I'll settle.

Damn booze!!  That would be money!
Thanks! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm really hoping the pics we're seeing of the triple black are just samples. I've been waiting for them and hyping them up like crazy but the shiny boost looks terrible as does the glossy heel counter.

I'm holding out hope though that the real thing will be better because the black boost on the upcoming NMDs doesn't look shiny like that in any of the pics I've seen.

waited a long time for triple blacks but couldn't hold it i copped core blacks. Which actually looks better. Thing with triple blacks is that u kinda dont have to wash them.

Back
Top Bottom