ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Son of a gun, I had a coupon from that place that appears to have the MGs for 20% off a clothing/shoe order over 100, didn't think I'd use it and got rid of it. Would have doubled up for that.

He was gonna help us eat, that's why he posted in the first place. At least thru a PM an NT'er that really wants it can cop it, instead of a lurker.
I used to be a lurker and these friendly people here posted links for ME to eat. I joined NT and now I help people out as well.

What makes you think I can't make an account PM you and resell?

Should we have our credit score pulled before sending links out too?

He was gonna help us eat, that's why he posted in the first place. At least thru a PM an NT'er that really wants it can cop it, instead of a lurker.

haha yeah i protect links so that not all lurkers eat before NT'ers do. The 3ms are gone now, but the MGs are still there

I used to be a lurker and these friendly people here posted links for ME to eat. I joined NT and now I help people out as well.

I think its the affiliate link tweeting lurkers that people want to circumvent.

Not feeling those triple blacks whatsoever. I was hoping Adidas would find a workaround in regards to avoiding the shiny and glossy look that's so prevalent among customs. Easy pass, otherwise.

And Creams > Olives for me.

If you want them enough to make an account and PM then so be it... still lowers the chance they'll be scooped up by a lurker. It's all good tho man no harm done. Restock links I get posting for everyone but I guess I saw this a little different cause there were only a couple left in stock.

Did you ask for more pics?  I am not familiar with Olives so I cant really say but I was asking about the color if they are actually like that...  

I have no issues with helping lurkers eat, but I see NT as a community that helps each other out. That's why I ask people to pm me so that I can help the people who contribute to the community first before helping the ones that watch from the shadows. Everyone eats, I just go by a priority list (NT members first, lurkers after). And you'd be surprised how many times people overlook amazon for boosts.

Its all lighting.... I'll take some pics of my olive, burgundy, and CNYs when I get home from work.
Cool...  All the olives that I've seen are darker green...  Those are the lightest ones so yeah it could be very well be off and fake...  

Too small...  Is that how Olives really look like color wise?
Don't they have an orange tinge on the PK toe area? I'd ask for closer pictures.

I'd be wary of more and more stock of olive and burgundy UBs coming out of nowhere..

Back
Top Bottom