ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NMD run big?
Consensus seems to be go 1/2 size down from your UB size. That's also what I've done.

Actually, having said that, there's been so much back and forth on this topic. I think some of it depends on if you size up for UBs. Let others chime in. 
laugh.gif
I thought it was .5 from your TTS? e.g. I'm a TTS 9.5, but wear 10s in UBs, so I'd go with a 9 in NMDs?
Please adidas. Stop with the gradient

Last edited:

NMD run big?
Consensus seems to be go 1/2 size down from your UB size. That's also what I've done.

Actually, having said that, there's been so much back and forth on this topic. I think some of it depends on if you size up for UBs. Let others chime in. 
laugh.gif
I thought it was .5 from your TTS? e.g. I'm a TTS 9.5, but wear 10s in UBs, so I'd go with a 9 in NMDs?
Yup this is correct & my exact sizing as well, but not everyone sizes up for their UBs.

Yeah, I think you nailed it. My bad, it's been a long day. Also confused myself because I don't size up for UBs.
No worries. I can get away with 9.5s in UBs, but I like a little more breathing room so to speak. Plus these forums can make your head spin with all the info. Most good, some horrible lol

Last edited:
Nah probably the new 2016 girls triple
White with the continental outsole. Have you not heard of these yet?

No that picture is the White J&Ds. The guy was referring to the triple white gradients that are soon to be released in mens sizing too.

There's no way those are really the black J&Ds since they didn't come in all the sizes listed.
Yeah I was 99% sure that that would be the answer. Decided to post just in case and it helped someone out though. 

Back
Top Bottom