ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at what point are core blacks gonna run out? I
Missed out last time they dropped and were under retail.... The only pair I'm interested In at the moment.
Also i paid 260 on the 31st of December for my creams/chalks and I'm wondering now how crazy I must've felt about it then. Now it's an easy decision at260.
Shoot, if I came across another 10 at 260 id jump on it.

at what point are core blacks gonna run out? I
Missed out last time they dropped and were under retail.... The only pair I'm interested In at the moment.
Also i paid 260 on the 31st of December for my creams/chalks and I'm wondering now how crazy I must've felt about it then. Now it's an easy decision at260.
Shoot, if I came across another 10 at 260 id jump on it.
Not sure to what point but Adidas is now pushing Gradient patterns. Correct me if im wrong but I believe Coreblack with Continental sole are releasing this year just not sure what pattern it comes with.

Can you show me a size 10 for 260?
roll.gif

Someone put that link up for that brown gradient a while back. The only thing that it has going for it is that it's an entirely different color. I question the whole gradient thing altogether but whatever
I think I saw creams on renarts first and then hunt was on
If they ever drop again on adc it'll be reeeaaal quiet around here at least for the first 10 minutes

Someone put that link up for that brown gradient a while back. The only thing that it has going for it is that it's an entirely different color. I question the whole gradient thing altogether but whatever
I think I saw creams on renarts first and then hunt was on
If they ever drop again on adc it'll be reeeaaal quiet around here at least for the first 10 minutes
nah usually when something drops, people cop their pairs first within 1 minute, and then they post up the link here. 

There was a dude on Grailed (I know, beware) that was unloading an FSR of Creams, mine come in tomorrow, will post them and definitely recommend him if everything checks out. Size 11.5 Creams for $260. 

my creams are still iced. Idk whether or not to bust them out or not because they a little big for me.

Last edited:
Need to cop those, online will be a myth, so ill head to solebox munich on saturday. Hope there wont be too much campers

Back
Top Bottom