ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still learning all the names. Gradients , chalks, cremes, SNS etc, but those SNS are probably my favorites.

I'll grab a pair soon but I will def. gray or black the stripes on the cage. I didn't like that white on white.

I'm still learning all the names. Gradients , chalks, cremes, SNS etc, but those SNS are probably my favorites.

I'll grab a pair soon but I will def. gray or black the stripes on the cage. I didn't like that white on white.
FYI the cage on the SNS is leather so I assume it'll be a slightly different process painting it than it would painting the usual plastic cage.

I don't think so. Still haven't seen really good pics of them but from what I can tell they use almost the same exact PK upper (color & pattern) as the wool greys only they aren't wool, I could be wrong though. The other two main differences are the leather cage and the grey outsole (instead of black).
this looks like wool to me...

ya that what I was thinking and I need another pair. Good luck on selling those racers> I sold the some color way and man the market has really dropped.

Yea really low but yea I got rid of a few.... Well the one I wouldn't wear at all amost making them beaters... But now they have passed on...

this looks like wool to me...
Hard to tell but if so, it's definitely not as wooly as the other wool colorways. Might be a little wool in the knit similar to the black J&Ds but I still don't think so.

I like the way the grey cage looks in that pic though.

FYI the cage on the SNS is leather so I assume it'll be a slightly different process painting it than it would painting the usual plastic cage.

Cage and stripes are leather?

Back
Top Bottom