ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because they were sitting at $60 before the hype took over for boost.

UBs were destined to hit that as well but the beasts flocked to the all whites

Truth. I got those Energy Boosts for $40 at Marshalls. Also got my first few pairs (Solar Reds, Royals and OG's) of Ultra Boosts for $120 and less in stores.

Shame what the hype/Kanye effect did to these sneakers.

I like the Creams, but def not gonna pay resell for em. Maybe I'll get lucky one day tho.

Those Sliver Cup Boost tho?!?

tumblr_m7zsj1rdBL1rsy50k.gif

Last edited:
there's not even a Cream Ultra Boost on german ebay..duuh..
Because they didnt release in Europe. No. 74 (Berlin Store) had 12 pairs and this are all creams that released in Europe as far as I know. Bought mine for 300€ from klekt one day after release

WWs came in yesterday from footpatrol. These kill the HB collab. The small details like the white out heel cup, all black primeknit and the 3 stripe cage and lace are really nice in person. Might keep tuese instead of reselling. Surprised that I fit in the 8.5 when I wear 9.5 in whites and grey wool.

View media item 1940836

The women's wood woods are even more :pimp: then the men's, and :smh: at myself for sleeping on the HB pair

WWs came in yesterday from footpatrol. These kill the HB collab. The small details like the white out heel cup, all black primeknit and the 3 stripe cage and lace are really nice in person. Might keep tuese instead of reselling. Surprised that I fit in the 8.5 when I wear 9.5 in whites and grey wool.

View media item 1940836

Damn you went 1 sz down from your normal UB size... UB sizing is starting to get confusing

Damn you went 1 sz down from your normal UB size... UB sizing is starting to get confusing
It's worth noting that the shape on the WW is completely different than the regular pairs imo. I think this has to do with adidas allowing these shops to physically modify the shoe (which is extremely dope). 

But if anything, I found that my WW fits tighter than my OG Black/Purple. Not enough to warrant a size change, but a tighter fit nonetheless

Next up are creams for me. Any leads in an 11.5 for under $300 would be greatly appreciated fellas

But if anything, I found that my WW fits tighter than my OG Black/Purple. Not enough to warrant a size change, but a tighter fit nonetheless
Yeah I've noticed the shape difference in most of the on feet pics. Makes me even saltier about striking out on em haha.

It's worth noting that the shape on the WW is completely different than the regular pairs imo. I think this has to do with adidas allowing these shops to physically modify the shoe (which is extremely dope). 

Didn't notice that, I can't seem to find an 8.5 (for a reasonable price) only an 8 and a 9 what would you recommend to go with if I'm usually a size 8.5 in UB

Am I the only one that thinks that collab coming out in April looks exactly like the iron/mystery greys?

So I just went through and made the deal for 11.5 Creams for 360$ with express shipping to Sweden. I just couldn't resist them anymore!
Edit : 300$ for the shoes, 60$ for the expensive express shipping to Sweden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom