ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll see.

They really don't look primeknit to me & there's a good chance all those blogs are getting the same incorrect info.

If they are it's a different texture PK than I've ever seen before, more similar to the EQT 3/3 PK. It's also strange that they'd use the same collar that the mesh pairs use if they're really PK.

think ive made up my mind on what to do with my extra pair of chalks. gonna try and see if anyone would trade for a burg or olive in the same size 0_0 i hope i can haha. will prob go after olives more 

We'll see.

They really don't look primeknit to me & there's a good chance all those blogs are getting the same incorrect info.

If they are it's a different texture PK than I've ever seen before, more similar to the EQT 3/3 PK. It's also strange that they'd use the same collar that the mesh pairs use if they're really PK.

don't look PK to me either, but i thought that the informations of these blogs are reliable ..

think ive made up my mind on what to do with my extra pair of chalks. gonna try and see if anyone would trade for a burg or olive in the same size 0_0 i hope i can haha. will prob go after olives more 

If i had to choose between them i'd go Olives first...... Burgs a close second.

these blogs get their info from places like here and twitter. The pattern looks way too similar to other mesh pairs we have seen...plus that ankle collar. I dont understand why they would change the ankle collar out of no where like that

I know most in here aren't into these but keep an eye out this month for them to start popping up. ADC release in early April.

AQ5558 - Ultra Boost LTD "Rainbow"
I do wish the colors were a bit less "stripey" but other than that I think they prolly look good IRL, and I'll likely attempt to cop.

They'll sell out instantly no matter what.

I know most in here aren't into these but keep an eye out this month for them to start popping up. ADC release in early April.

AQ5558 - Ultra Boost LTD "Rainbow"
You mean next month since its the last day of Feb... 
laugh.gif
  Im going to "try" not to cop these... 

Damn my yellow NMD's just came in but they are definitely WAY big, guess im resell gang on this one :\

Back
Top Bottom