ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nope, got as far as payment processing on 6 separate sites but never got through.

I thought I'd be able to get a pair too. Kicking myself for not lining up at any of the local spots, sounds things went pretty smoothly, but I was getting over a cold and had a ton of work to do over the weekend so I was screwed from the get go.

This was the first UB I've wanted & missed out on since the J&Ds.
People were lined up starting at 8pm everywhere... IMO completely not worth it.

Just pay the $350-400.

Hoping this isn't taboo, but where do ya'll recommend heading to other than The Bay to sell some Boosts? I'm looking for a speedy transaction. Was thinking about posting in the FB group or Twitter, but don't know how people process those payments (safely)? I've always done eBay/PayPal, etc.
Buying anywhere else (FB, Twitter, IG, etc) is usually done through PayPal. Make sure you pay via invoice and never gift.

When the Burgs and Olives were floating around on the FB group, was size 14 available or only up to 13?

yea but certain low key spots had no line at all
mean.gif
Out here in LA nothing is really low key.

For me at least lmao.

My "low key" was undftd. Didn't post on IG or nothing but people knew.

SNS was my consolation prize tho

How do the SNS tee times fit compared to Chalks or MG? 
Any more input on this please? 
Well it's a tricky question because the Chalks & MGs fit about as different as any UBs could for me. MGs are one of the tightest pairs I own, Chalks one of the loosest. I'd say the SNS fit closer to the Chalks but wouldn't say you need to size down on them.

Well it's a tricky question because the Chalks & MGs fit about as different as any UBs could for me. MGs are one of the tightest pairs I own, Chalks one of the loosest. I'd say the SNS fit closer to the Chalks but wouldn't say you need to size down on them.
Right on, maybe I can go half size up from my Asics GL3/GL5 size and still be fine with the SNS.   Repped

Out here in LA nothing is really low key.

For me at least lmao.

My "low key" was undftd. Didn't post on IG or nothing but people knew.

SNS was my consolation prize tho
Yea but apparently only 3 ppl were in line for the sns at an UNDFTD. It's different for every drop.

I heard people were getting back in line after copping the men's to grab the women's pairs at undftd.
i would've took the women's first if I was in that situation

For you guys w/ the women's WW what're your opinions on sizing? I'm a 10 in NMD, 10.5 in Stan Smith, and 10.5 in core black UB. Heard WW run small bc of the strap but just want a few opinions on it

If you like them - get them, funny how many people buy shoes because of others opinions. Dont know about the pricing for CNY
3 weeks all sellers want $400 or more

because that i want advise what's i should to pay? or i should to forget it 

I usually check out the"sold" auctions on eBay for resell value information.. 

CNY looks like $290 - up to $350, all dependent on size of course. 

Back
Top Bottom