ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Does anyone know where i can get these in a 10.5? Been trying to get these pureboosts and i only see a 10.5 on footlocker but it's out of stock when you try to check out
If you have an Adidas factory outlet near you check there. Mine had these for cheap.

can someone post pics of Black Wools, I really want to see them and googling them shows NO PICS at all.....

Picked up an SNS yesterday for $300.

I felt it was a decent price. Could be wrong.

But they're only going to get harder to find (for cheap) more I wait.

Plus money was right

well I won the ubiq raffle just now so it's up to 4

:lol: :lol: *salt intensifies*

I suggest you ask your local Footlocker to do stock locate. Give them the style#.
How's the sizing compared to UB? I wanna get one too, but not sure about the sizing. Of course, none of my local stores carry these.

I'd do tts or 1/2 down. I went tts on them.

If you have an Adidas factory outlet near you check there. Mine had these for cheap.

Got mine at the outlets. It was probably over half a year ago though so I'm not too sure if they would still be there.

I suggest you ask your local Footlocker to do stock locate. Give them the style#.

How's the sizing compared to UB? I wanna get one too, but not sure about the sizing. Of course, none of my local stores carry these.
I tried one on that was a different CW and i would get the same size that you get in UB

Oh word, if they have the red torsion tab then they're the black wools.

S77511: Men's Core Black Wool

S77516: Women's Core Black Wool

S77417: Men's Core Black

S77514: Women's Core Black

I wouldn't call myself an NMD expert but I have a few pairs. I think the Footlocker EUs will be priced at $130, that's the price of most mesh pairs. Wouldn't be surprised though if they priced them at 130 euro though which would be more like $140 for us.

Oh word, if they have the red torsion tab then they're the black wools.

S77511: Men's Core Black Wool
S77516: Women's Core Black Wool
S77417: Men's Core Black
S77514: Women's Core Black

I wouldn't call myself an NMD expert but I have a few pairs. I think the Footlocker EUs will be priced at $130, that's the price of most mesh pairs. Wouldn't be surprised though if they priced them at 130 euro though which would be more like $140 for us.

thanks, helped me a lot.
than they just need to get my size and i'll buy either the grey or the black ones.

thanks, then i just need to have a chance to buy them :D

I thought I was over the WWs and ready to move on to the next but hearing people getting their shipping confirmations, hitting restocks & reraffles...it still hurts.

I thought I was over the WWs and ready to move on to the next but hearing people getting their shipping confirmations, hitting restocks & reraffles...it still hurts.
For some reason, I thought you were able to cook a pair... 

Nope, got as far as payment processing on 6 separate sites but never got through.

I thought I'd be able to get a pair too. Kicking myself for not lining up at any of the local spots, sounds things went pretty smoothly, but I was getting over a cold and had a ton of work to do over the weekend so I was screwed from the get go.

This was the first UB I've wanted & missed out on since the J&Ds.

Last edited:
Hoping this isn't taboo, but where do ya'll recommend heading to other than The Bay to sell some Boosts? I'm looking for a speedy transaction. Was thinking about posting in the FB group or Twitter, but don't know how people process those payments (safely)? I've always done eBay/PayPal, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom