ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice Chalks! Can someone compare the colors of the chalks and triple whites? How tan/beige are the chalks?
Looking at the chalks right now.  Apart from the boost material, their is no true white on the shoe.  I see 3 colors.  I'd break it down like this

Cream = laces, stripes, eyelets

Lighter cream (beige or off white)  = 60% of the knit material, upper tongue and the material at the rear of the shoe

Grey = 40% of the knit material, heel cup, stripes underlay

Last edited:
What are triple whites then? These are style code s77513. Finish lines color code is WHT/White/white

Last edited:
Yea I tried that one Yesterday and could not cart it. Forgot to phone in today for a availability but will try tomorrow for sure. Thanks G.
My bad, didn't even try to cart it. Champs has them available for store pick up too http://www.champssports.com/_-_/keyword-ultra boost

Yea I had tried Champs too online and saw that, funny thing is I knew it wouldn't be available for me because I'd already been to the Few Champs in my area and none carried them in store.

I picked up a sneaker last week at Footlocker Penn and saw them on display then, and didn't grab, I will make the trip tomorrow to see if they are in stock.

Funny thing is I've been calling since last week(8 days) now, and not once have they picked up the phone. Like, who does business this way? How is Corporate ok with this.

Did grab these this morning though for $79

View media item 1933298

I could be wrong but Im pretty sure people refer to the J&D as the J&D and style code S77416 as triple whites. I gues the S77513 are womens triple whites. Fyi

I could be wrong but Im pretty sure people refer to the J&D as the J&D and style code S77416 as triple whites. I gues the S77513 are womens triple whites. Fyi

How can something be triple white with a yellow hue and a black sole? Triple white or black generally refers to white upper white, white midsole, white outsole.

still salty as **** about not getting a men's Wood Wood pair. Lined up an hour early and pairs ran out about 5 people ahead of me.

don't want to pay rape for these regardless

View media item 1933313
Just letting him know that they are commonly refered to as triple whites. Havent really ever seen someone call the J&D triple white. Usually they just call it J&D. I mean like he said color code is white/white/white for s77416 which again is why they were nicknamed triple white. But really doesnt matter.

How can something be triple white with a yellow hue and a black sole? Triple white or black generally refers to white upper white, white midsole, white outsole.

Lol idk why people give nicknames they do. Like the bred 4. Theyre really the black cement 4s barely any red on them at all. But I call them bred 4 like thousands of other people and that drives some people crazy. When something sticks its stuck right or wrong.

3M's   Are they very reflective in daylight?  I'd like to get them, but not if the reflectivity is over powering.   

Triple whites, Double Whites, GR Whites..... Theres a few names floating around. From the photo pretty sure we can work out what they are.

Back
Top Bottom