ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have no problem wearing checks and stripes  
nthat.gif

outfit has to look good together first, I'll worry about matching brands later....

doesnt bother me at all

unless you are laced head to toe by said brand, what difference does it make?

so people who are bothered by it, do you wear adidas t shirts with your adidas pants and shoes? as well as adidas socks? underwear? and then ALL nike products if wearing nike shoes?

essentially everyone is wearing multiple brands one way or another

seems childish to care about imho 

doesnt bother me at all

unless you are laced head to toe by said brand, what difference does it make?

so people who are bothered by it, do you wear adidas t shirts with your adidas pants and shoes? as well as adidas socks? underwear? and then ALL nike products if wearing nike shoes?

essentially everyone is wearing multiple brands one way or another

seems childish to care about imho 

it's like driving a Lexus with an Audi wheels IMO

but to each their own

Last edited:
I don't give a **** about mixing brands. It's not like any of y'all are wearing adidas jeans with your UBs so how is the brand of jeans you're wearing any more acceptable than some Nike pants?

I don't give a **** about mixing brands. It's not like any of y'all are wearing adidas jeans with your UBs so how is the brand of jeans you're wearing any more acceptable than some Nike pants?
Not that it matters to me but the answer is because the jean brand doesnt make shoes

Yup. Ill wear anything with everything...except socks...I try to match those to the kicks when possible. 

I'm a little OCD about mixings brands, but I have been rocking my PB 350's with my Nike Tech Fleece Hoody in the Black Camo. 

I'd rather mix brands in a not obvious manner, than to wear head to town the same brand like a walking advert.

But I don't really wear sports wear apparels unless it's to the gym, so most of the time it's a natural combo.

Eg Uniqlo or H&M pants/shorts with a Nike or Adidas shoe.

I think I just don't like mixing brands with rival brands, etc.

anyway, I am tempted just to purchase the wool greys, I want to wait for the Creams but that doesn't seem to be happening

So true. Dudes can't dress but are ocd about matching their sweatpants to their shoes. Very childish.

Can't find creams for crap. And I forgot to put tape on the inside of my jeans and got jean stain on the plastic part of my white boost. It won't come out!

Last edited:
TF still the best pants, dont know any comparable brands...i try not to commingle but damn its TOUGH when both pants and shoes are so ahead of everything

agreed. Still hoping Adidas comes up with something close to comparable to TF pants. Doesn't even have to be exact, just give me something comparable.

The worst look is when someones wearing three stripe pants with Nikes. I die a little inside.

Back
Top Bottom