ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two RRS order updates for those after grey wool:

1. Submitted 1/27/16 01:11AM PST for size 10 "This item has been cancelled" this morning upon login.  No email notice.

2. Submitted 1/27/16 01:46AM PST for size 13 "This item is backordered" this morning upon login. Another racer in that order for my cousin already shipped.

Called and rep claims it was "those darn website glitches".  She said they're still supposed to get them but any backorders from yesterday won't get honored.

Last edited:
Wait people are putting tape on the inside of their jeans?!

I generally don't wear pants that drape over my shoes anymore but if you do just make it pants that aren't gonna bleed color.

It was a new pair of basic 501 jeans. the back bleed a little. pissed. I may have to repaint the plastic. I've used all sorts of chemicals on that back plastic

Hoping I'll be able to pick up a pair of the R1 NMDs this weekend. I like the print on the upper well enough, but I gotta say, I wish the blocks on the Boost sole were red and blue, like the OGs.

Two RRS order updates for those after grey wool:

1. Submitted 1/27/16 01:11AM PST for size 10 "This item has been cancelled" this morning upon login.

2. Submitted 1/27/16 01:46AM PST for size 13 "This item is backordered" this morning upon login. Another racer in that order for my cousin already shipped.
Interesting, my current status for size 10 Wool Grey - Submitted: 01/27/2016 05:04AM PST, Status: Processing

Expecting the cancellation soon.

Got me all sorts of excited for a second...

i psyched myself out too
roll.gif

What do you guys think....300 shipped for SNS ubs???? Should I pull the trigger? Technically I'd rather pay that extra 100, than go through the WW release next week. Aka fight tooth n nail trying to grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom