ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

So I got in my Harden BE/Xs today and I have to say this is the best fitting shoe that I've had in a long time for my wide foot. People who are interested and don't have wide feet definitely go half a size down. The bounce isn't too soft but I can feel it. I don't have any heel slippage that the youtubers were mentioning. The materials are actually really nice. My only complaint is that there isn't that much breathability in these just from wearing it around in my house. Foot felt a little hot. Can't wait to try these on court. If the Harden 3s are anything like this, I have to pick those up too, but for $41 the BE/Xs were definitely worth it lmao.

Last edited:
So I got in my Harden BE/Xs today and I have to say this is the best fitting shoe that I've had in a long time for my wide foot. People who are interested and don't have wide feet definitely go half a size down. The bounce isn't too soft but I can feel it. I don't have any heel slippage that the youtubers were mentioning. The materials are actually really nice. My only complaint is that there isn't that much breathability in these just from wearing it around in my house. Foot felt a little hot. Can't wait to try these on court. If the Harden 3s are anything like this, I have to pick those up too, but for $41 the BE/Xs were definitely worth it lmao.

I just bought another pair a half size down and they are way better than my normal size. They are great for wide footers, I agree. Got mine for $27 in the white/Xeno and for that I can’t complain.

Pic? Sounds goods. Not liking how my half down Vol2 turned out.

I just bought another pair a half size down and they are way better than my normal size. They are great for wide footers, I agree. Got mine for $27 in the white/Xeno and for that I can’t complain.
How'd you get your for 27?

Yeah they're pretty roomy. I went TTS mostly because I wanted to wear stance socks with them. I probably could've half sized down if I wore thin socks. And holy crap man $27? Bruh LMAO.

Pic? Sounds goods. Not liking how my half down Vol2 turned out.
I'll post some pics later when I'm home but I got the red digi camo pair. It's pretty nice. I like how the stripes are iridescent.

How light are they on court

Speaking of John Wall, he was wearing this, new sig?

FC543489-115A-4D01-A4FC-BA8A823BEE61.jpeg

Curious, is there any performance differences in the 2016 Crazy Explosive lows mesh vs PK? I've played in the PK but honestly is it really PK if it's backed by plastic behind it? The mesh version intrigues me since it might actually stretch and give you a good fit?

Curious, is there any performance differences in the 2016 Crazy Explosive lows mesh vs PK? I've played in the PK but honestly is it really PK if it's backed by plastic behind it? The mesh version intrigues me since it might actually stretch and give you a good fit?

I grabbed the regular neoprene version at Burlington for $40 and actually like them more. They do have some stretch and to me look clean.

He should've feel guilty for selling those overpriced trash can shoes to the younger generation that wanted them.

Adidas really is inconvenient to order from. Can’t even return a pair of hardens that don’t fit. Their online account return system is all messed up

Back
Top Bottom